Great Lakes Offshore Wind Project (GLOW) Presentation 10/15

Proposed wind-generated power platforms built in Lake Erie and Lake Ontario waters has prompted questions about these windmills to be constructed in open waters of these lakes.

Area groups and individuals with concerns about a proposed Great Lakes Offshore Wind Project (GLOW) have asked John Droz Jr., noted physicist and environmental activist to offer a presentation in Western New York.

Droz's discussion, "Our Energy Future: Determined by Science or by Lobbyists?" will be given at the Rapids Theater, 1711 Main St., in Niagara Falls at 7 p.m. on Friday October, 15th.

I attended the presentation by John Droz in Niagara Falls. An incredible wealth of information was provided. Unfortunately, once you digest this info you will be even more irate about the proposed projects. Not only the planned ruination of the Great Lakes, but any large scale windpower project. The blatant lies and spreading of misinformation, is downright unforgiveable. Although John Droz, an energy expert, shares many of our feelings from an asthetic and moral position, he strongly suggests using science in the fight.

I found it very interesting that he shared "big picture" observations, such as the anti-American movement coming from right inside our own country. Spending TRILLIONS on on fraudulent projects like GLOW, will triple/quadruple the cost of energy, further crippling our economy and strengthening other countries who are laughing at us. The greatest lie being spread is that Windpower will reduce our dependence on foreign oil. There is absolutely no connection. We are already completely independent in our electric production.

My interest in this issue has been primarily to protect the Great Lakes. After listening to his presentation, It is clear we all better wake up because this is a "snow job" of monumental proportions. The ramifications of remaining "sheep" are far too great. It is everything we thought, and so much more.

Although not as powerful as in person , the web presentation can be found at: Energy Presentation.info

Vince I saw what you are refering to as being sheep put in a pen a long time ago. This is a money and power grab if I ever saw one. The American citizens of this country better yank their heads out of their __ soon before it's to late& our country is sold off. . The last thing this is about is electricity. Hope Palidino can pull it out. The scoundrels in this gov would sell their kids to get what they want. Great report.

Finally someone with the back round and credentials to refute the lobbyists pushing this agenda on the unsuspecting masses. Excellent presentation, send the link to all the politicians you know so that they know we know. Thanks for the post and link, great read.