A little off topic

On my daily trip by Wrights it was sad to see most of the docks have been removed, boats are gone. Talking with the guys working on the docks, they told me that they found alot of beer cans around "Red 19". I wounder whose slip that is Gray. I'm still looking for your hidden stash. My wife told me the only time I drink :beer: is when I get around you guys. Hope the "Red Dock Crew" are doing well.

See ya in the spring. Shark

Lol, judging by your intake Glenn, I am convinced that your cane is just a drinking tool to help keep your drunkin butt from falling in the drink. It was a sad day when I pulled the boat . I miss the gang already. Winter will give my liver a much needed break though. It is too late for slow talker though (jersey Jim), he had a successful liver transplant from a donor BABOON! His knuckles drag a bit lower and he eats more banannas than ever before. I guess he was able to make a minnow trap out of his old liver at least. :yes:

:rofl: Gray, That cane "Jersey Jim" made me is a drinking tool. Holds my fat butt upright and holds a spare beer. He is one clever dude. I hear ya, my liver gets a break till next May. Hey Pete I have some can holders if you want them.

Shark

Hey guys been up in a tree as much as possible . I shot an 11 pointer and i got two yotes tonight with the bow. Hope every body is doing well . Can't wait for spring already . I know pete is buying every possible stickbait and spoon on e-bay he can, doesn't even give anybody a chance. lol Keep in touch guys .

Jersey Jim