"DADDY MY CARS BROKE !!!!!!

I know here goes the oll windbag again!.

A4 year old pops the axil off his toy car and discovers it's broke..

Ok a 4 yr old can find the problem how about the salution?

Should dad pop the axil in the plastic clips and get back to watching the game..?

Fast forward to the first hand me down car.....

Daddy the car makes a funny noise....thats easy turn up the radio !!

Im shure if we told that 4 yr old the force applied to the axil exceeded the rated carring capisity under strenious conditions of the carpets surface.. would get a blank stare but could be absorbed if put the right way..

the Teen drives down the road and turn the radio to "The car Man" and the topic he talks about is noisy bearings and how to prevent them..

He explains the bearing is very dense and is able to carry the car for miles if lubricated but will last a short time without the help of grease. Oh about 1.00 's worth will do the trick..

The kid with the clip dad takes it to a garage and pays 100.00 in repairs for 1.00 worth of grease.

The other kid figures it out and applies 1.00 of grease for 1.00..

Maybe dad should of changed the staition when he was younger>

Im not gonna tell anyone what station to listen to ,yoou can drive down the road clankin on the outside but enjoy you favorite music (loudly) and be happy on the inside.

Maybe its time to turn the music down and turn the station and find out how YOU can fix the problem...

as strong as those wheelbearings are , they ant gonna do no good without some outside help (you)

Dont wait for your car to come to a grinding halt due to following advise of (turn up the radio)

Do some homework find a salution ,dont be swayed by a 30 sec "polition ad"

The grease gun is in your hand !!!!!

What are you gonna do now????????????????????????

Fast forward to outta school gone to college and learned all he knows from his instructors...most not agreeing with your particular style of learning.(old school). Trying to pass along what dad has learned form years of experience negotiating all the curves, not just in the car, but in life can become very derailed in these liberal times.

..and so the child grows up to early adulthood and knows it all cause he learned what the grease gun is for already all by himself. He will tell dad...yup it's a grease gun and I already know what it's for, but I don't want to get involved with something that might cause me to get dirty, so I will let someone else do it for me weather it turns out right or wrong. Then I will complain if it's not what I expected the outcome to be and blame the screw up on the ones doing all the work.

"Generation landslide"

Ray,

Exactly where does a post like this come from -- do you sit around in the tree stand thinking of this?

I'm not being critical -- just curious!!

I'm am very happy that my son just took my #2 chain saw to shop class and fixed it --- after I spent $60 at the local dealer and it still didn't work!!