Poll for New York Governor

kliph

Poll for New York Governor  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Poll for New York Governor

• Democrat Andrew Cuomo
    • Republican Carl Paladino

With the on going problems in NY state.

With Pete Grannis, the DEC commissioner being fired.(for good or bad)

And the possibility of layoffs of more than 200 agency employees.

And the possibility fish hatcheries closing.

And the on going issue of the wind turbines in lake Ontario.

And license increases. And more.

:beer::beer:

I thought now would be the right time to run a poll

on who would be best for governor.

EDIT: - mb

If Prince Andrew is seated upon the throne in the palace in Albany, and unfortunately I think he might be, I am all for Mr. Paladino being the first Governor of Western New York, the 51st state.

Barring that is it o.k. if we just saw off everything south of the Tappan Zee bridge and set it adrift on the Atlantic ???

The last six months has proved that even a lame duck governor can't get things done which then turns the focus to our incompetent legislators who do not have the political will to get things done. Even a simple reduction of 10% in medicaid would help with the budget issues. And legislators listening to a segment of the population that is a drain to resources makes no sense. I am tired of both sides finger pointing and name calling and blaming, we need some candidates who are actual statesman or women. Cuomo carries too much political baggage and Paladino carries too much personal baggage and neither has addressed any of the issues.

Politics is a game that really does not do any of us much good.It never has . It has only become painfull to those of us who pull our own weight so to speak since the financial crisis hit. Any one with any common sense saw this coming a long time ago . I remember sitting in my father in laws( the hard headest german on the planet& possibly the most honest)25 years ago and saying or yelling at the TV & I remember this like yeasterday," What are we going to do whan the interest we owe on the debt is more than we make? "And here we are. Those are the guys we need. Are there any out there?Palidino is our best shot I guess but good luck to that. 51 states for me.

If some folks would man up ,medicade ,medicare fraud,fine a dctr100 x the amount and ban them,.. disability fraud hire 100 dectives with the other fine,

If i could be king for a week this state would be on track in 1 day...the topic has been talked of in the past so lets use the tool we all can work with ..............OUR VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to take any poll that does not include the hooker and rent is too damn high guy, (Jimmy McMillan).

A vote for either Paladino or Cuomo is a vote for more embezzlement by our black mailing self important over privileged public sector. The revolution is coming...

Im voting for Crazy Carl over Status Cuomo.... At least it would be interesting next year if Carl gets in.... Imagine the wild arguments in Albany.... A little dose of their own political medicine.........