24'thompson fisherman

Feelin Reel

24' Thompson Fisherman hardtop, with dual axle trailer, loaded and ready to fish, runs great fishes nice, brand new drop curtain, camper top, aft curtain. 4 Cannon electric mag 10's lowrance fishfinder/GPS 7" screen, lowrance GPS, furuno fishfinder, depth raider speed and temp. rods and reels with daiwa 27 and 47 LC'S on ugly sticks 2 penn 345's with 500' of copper each,nets,life jackets, dock lines and pole, buoys, simrad autopilot, custom 8 rod rocket launcher, windlasss electric anchor, big jon planer reels, otter boards, spin doctors, e-chips A-TOM-IK trolling flies spoons, J-plugs, stick baits, to numerous to mention. This boat is going to make some very happy. It's a reel deal $12000.00 The boat iss at Salmon Country in Mexico NY Please contact me at [email protected] or 413-687-4043 Will email photos on request.

Jim

I really need to sell this boat, please call with all offers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I can attest that this boat is a fish catching machine!! Sorry to hear you are selling her jim, let me know if your're interested in seperating any of the tackel?? Docks at Wrights won't be the same with out her..... as Kdawg said....you're welcome aboard the Flashpoint any time you want!!

Give me a shout any time Jim!! :)

Matt