Moor Subtroll

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else sick of seeing this poor guy not getting a response because I know I am :@

Hey "Captain" Chris why don't ya at least respond to the guy or better yet maybe send him the parts he apparently paid you for! He certainly has been patient and deserves an answer. You sell the guy something and don't send him all the parts that's :no::no::no::no::no:

Looks great for the L.O.U site too I might add :o

Anybody else sick of seeing this poor guy not getting a response because I know I am :@

Hey "Captain" Chris why don't ya at least respond to the guy or better yet maybe send him the parts he apparently paid you for! He certainly has been patient and deserves an answer. You sell the guy something and don't send him all the parts that's :no::no::no::no::no:

+1.

I was out in the garage Sunday trying to find an extra base plate that I have and I was going to send it to him for free but couldn't find it. :(

I don't know the whole story but it would be nice if this guy (Chartoose) at least responded.

Glen

+1.

I was out in the garage Sunday trying to find an extra base plate that I have and I was going to send it to him for free but couldn't find it. :(

I don't know the whole story but it would be nice if this guy (Chartoose) at least responded.

Glen

+2.

+1.

Glen

+2.

+4 :yes:

Hi all!

Thanks alot for your support and for showing interest :) It means alot.

I was not aware of your feedback here until Chris came back to me earlier tonight and also told me about the posts.

It seems like everything turns out fine, Chris had missed my posts, emails and PM´s due to a new main Email addy and that he had been in the process of moving :lol:

He told me that he would ship the bases within a week.

Once again thanks alot for your support, just let me know when you visit Sweden and I will take you out trolling Baltic Sea Salmon :)

I will look thru my PM´s and get back at all of you during the night.

Thanks.

Kjell

• 1 month later...

LOL what a man and what a seller.

Well the story didnt end there.

I replied, sent the seller my adress again, and he told me that he would send the bases.

Once again nothing happened.

So if anyone here has a pair of Scotty downrigger mounting bases, I would love to buy those.

They are the black plastic part closest to the hull, with one stainless nut in each corner.

Believe the nuts are 5/16" unc.

And while talking mouting bases, I also need some bases and sviwel bases for Cannon downriggers.

it is highly appretiated if I could get some used ones.

Thanks in advance.

Kjell

Kjell, you are kidding right :o ! Man that sucks :@ I am sorry to here that that piece of you know what screwed u after all this. Wish we could do something like ban him from this site because he is giving the rest of us a bad name on here. Hope u find the parts u need and hopefully as they say what goes around comes around for him :clap::devil: