LURE AUCTION

I just put up the lures that Stan Durst and I did on ebay. All proceeds of this auction will go towards helping out the hatchery feed those little guys. Come one guys let's raise some $$$. You know the deal, bid and we all win! I will put up a link later to it but just do a quick search of Baker Musky Lures on ebay and it will pop up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 500wt_1156

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 500wt_1156

Links to the ebay auction. I will make zero money from this, all proceeds go towards the hatchery on Chautauqua Lake. We already have over 10 bids in less than 12 hours so lets keep this going. I also posted this lure auction on Muskiefirst, my facebook page and also on Mostlymuskies. I am trying to get the word out but need all the help I can get from all of you guys to promote this as I want to get as much $$$ for the future of our muskies in NY as possible. I dream of a little guy (my son colton) holding a musky bigger than him in a few years and this is why I put up my lures to raise money. How cool would it be for him to get a big musky that we all helped out on raising.

i tried to bid on your stuff but when i registered on e-bay it said i was allready signed up. i retrieved my user name but when i tried to get my password back it said i didn't know my father's middle name or my phone number or somethin. have another drink. i'll try again tommorrow.

old man- i thought in the past we have learned to stay away from ebay while have a cocktail! lol. i remember the last auction you accidentally hit the wrong # or something like that as you were having a drink and playing on the computer then also. Looks like bob (solgrande) is the man to beat now! Bob is also selling a few items w/ partial proceeds going towards the bait fund also so if anyone have time take a look for his items also, i put in a bid on his items and am trying to win his sandcat jerkbait and sledge for next years fishing. if i get that sledge i am going to tinker w/ it by weighting it to make it run deeper.

Guys, just on a serious note- this auction has raised more money for our fund (over $315) then any auction before and it shows what AMAZING people we have here to support our cause! Your guys' generosity is something that is very unselfish and b/c of you the future of muskies in NY looks better then it would without it! We have a very solid group of people that care about what we have and I hope I know you guys for a long time as I would like that. When I take my son out musky fishin' in years the fish we catch may be the ones that our $$$ went to raise and I personally want to give a huge thumbs up and say thank you as very grateful person. I don't have money to donate so this is what I thought up after seeing it done other times on here to raise money by other people. To the winner- I hope you not only enjoy the plugs, I hope you fish them and do well but most all just for being a good unselfish, caring person that helped out the cause so all of us can enjoy our sport for many years to come! This auction has worked out 100x better than I thought it would. I was expecting maybe $70-$75 each but I guess I didn't know what amazing people I was surrounded by. You guys have opened my eyes to the sort of people we have around here and I so happy to be associated w/ all of you! Thanks again b/c of you all the future looks brighter than it would have! Your generosity will not be forgotten! When I post a picture of a little kid holding a musky bigger than him- you get a lot of the credit not me! Doesn't get any better than that! Imagine a 6 yr old holding a 40" ugly ole stinky musky. It would look 80" to the eyes of my kid and make one heck of a memory for both of us! This is why I decided to make a few to put up here. When I get that picture of little colton holding a fish bigger than him- I will be one proud father! Thanks guys for all of your support as nothing would have happened without getting involved. Zach Baker

P.S. Old Man- love that Evan Williams picture. Laughed 10 times looking at it!

Ray, Your 1 CENT rounded the funds raised by both Auctions to $343.50 before eBay/PayPal fees.We had $7638.00 in the Bait Fish Fund before this Auction. Bob S. also raised another $100 through his eBay sales. This will take us over $8000.00,$6000.00 for 2011 Bait Fish Purchase and $2000.00 toward the $6000.00 needed for 2012. You Guy's at LOU are the Best!

I Thank You,everyone who fishes Muskies in NY Thanks You! We should all Thank Zach & Bob for making this all possible!

Capt. Larry D. Jones

Capt. Larry and Zach,

These guys don't have any idea what they missed out on. I got the lures in the mail yesterday, and I'm overwhelmed (I'm never speechless). The workmanship and finish on these lures is without equal. It's going to be hard for me to put them in the water, as I don't want teeth marks on them! But, I will fish them, and they will get bit!

Zach and Mr. Stan Durst should be running classes on lure making and painting. They truly have to be seen to be appreciated. And I appreciate them!

Thanks again Zach, Mr. Stan Durst, Capt. Larry, Old Man, and every one that participated in this project! :clap::clap:

Ray J