Takota 600lc reels **price lowered**

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: NO REELS YET!!!!! HONESTLY DONT THINK I WILL EVER GET THEM!!!!

stjoeguy

Tony Wiatrowski

2735 s. lakeshore

saint joseph mi. 49085

[email protected]

269-830-0152

You are a class act. You said you the reels were on the way on the 13th, then you said the reels were on the way on the 22nd. And I am sure if I get ahold of you now you will say the reels are on the way now. Maybe I will book a charter with you under a false name and just start chucking combos over the side of your boat until i feel we are square???

You've got my phone number,email address, and home address. MAKE IT RIGHT!

Edit: I will add that he said he had some family problems..... his grandfather died, then his grandma fell and hurt herself, then the reels came back as unable to deliver or something. I am sorry if either or both of the first two happened but I have given you ample time to get this done. I wasnt too worried about the poster as I have seen him quite a few times on GLA so I knew he had been around for a while.

Hmmm....

I'd originally made an offer for these reels when they were first posted. However, I finally decided that I wasn't comfortable with a certified bank check and wanted to use PayPal instead. The seller pressed me to decide, saying he had a couple of other buyers in the wings, and I backed out. I know that he was new to the board and his only posts were for several items that showed up simultaneously in the Classifieds.

Truly sorry if there's a reasonable explanation for this, but if it flies like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Anybody else try to purchase the other items? Did they show up?