10pt buck down (pix)+ GUN KILL

HOLY DIVER

Sorry for the ****ty pix it was raining my lens was foggy got him on the 11/6 ratted him out of the brush from the ground on a windy nasty day! It left me with plenty of time to scout and let’s just say I have high hopes for tomorrow…. Good luck to all

10pt_buck.jpg

It was a tough decision shooting this 6 but I liked his helmet so down he went at 7:20am sat, my cousin shot and txt me after I shot “MOSSY DOWN†he wasn’t kidding!!!

If I would have known this 144in 8 was on his way to me I would have let the 6 walk!! But that’s hunting. It’s my first year hunting this property so I’m a little trigger happy! But next year I will be a little more patient….

I'd say from the looks of that buck you aren't missing your boat, nice rack, BTW is the RIP Holy Diver a reference to your boat or Ronnie James Dio?

It’s for both although I’m still mourning the passing of my boat, but the more deer I kill the more I forget besides it only cost me one bullet to catch a 180lb deer but for some reason I had to have 1000 lures to catch a 10lb fish!

100_0698.jpg