lewiston boat launch

Can anyone tell me if the boat launch in lewiston has certain hours that you can launch your boat? I used it in the summer for fishing at night with no problems didn't know if it was true during the winter. It seems when I fish from shore it is light out and then a half hour later the boats start to come up.. also do you have to pay to launch this time of year or is it free

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Thats good news maybe try for some musky down there sometime. I caught a musky close to 6ft maybe a few inches large in the lower rive ona mister twister about 8 or 9 years ago before the season opened up in may. Didnt get any pics of it but my brother saw it. It was by far the longest fish i have ever caught...and most people dont beleive you when you say you caught something that big in the niagara river or lake.

Launching takes place at all hours in Lewiston, but in the dead of winter most of the plowing, salting,and ice removal won't happen before the Town highway day shift is on. As for all the boats you see after daybreak, its mostly aboat safe commuting to the ramp or in the case of charters, getting clients there early in the cold is not always easy.

Thanks again Captain Vince. My brother and I showed up around 7 when it was starting to get light. Noone around to collect money so i didnt wait for them. Saw 2 other boats. Rained most of the morning. Lost a bunch of drop shots quickly found out that they arent better than pencil sinkers as i hoped. They did pull right off as i expected just alittle too easy. Water was very murky saw 1 person on shore hook up on a fish and loose it and my brother hooked 5 or 6 and they came off at the boat.