rochester hot dog and sausage makers

salmonite

mortigan, where is your farm you got acess too? i hunt right outside of warsaw. pm me if you want falconers number. you have to call to get on a list then they call you when they want your meat

The family name is Raponi but I think it's the grandparents' farm. Don't remember the name - getting old.

Tony Costanza is the best for the $$$. Just a quick note Ralphs in the City is now Out of Business.. A buddy of mine shared some slim jims he had from there and it was good.. He did score the Recipes though... I guess I may have to work on making a batch at the house.... I will let you know how it comes out...

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone happen to have the full price sheet from costanza's that they could scan and post? I had one from last year but I can't seem to find it. Also, whats the turn around time for the products? Im going to bring some venison there this year and im just trying to figure out how much to bring and get an idea what its going to cost me. Thanks

Price is no object, Constanza's is the best I drive there twice 1 to deliver my venison & 1 to pick up the finished product every year from Buffalo just for his products. I know you need at least 3#'s per product, can't help you with the prices. If you are a past customer he should be sending you a new price list, he normally does. His turn around time is 7 -10 days. Good luck great products!

try swans meat market,on parcell av

I've never taken anything there, but stop for lunch and the deli counter. A friend of mine takes his venison there, gave me a chunk of summer sausage yesterday and it was excellent. He says he prefers Swan Market over Costanza, not sure on price but turn around is quicker.

www.swanmarket.com