man shot

bob 13

just saw on the news a man was shot in the back of his legs, while standing in his yard. some "a hole" shot across the street and hit the man. this goes to show that there are a lot of stupid people on this earth. they should give a iq test to u before selling u a license. this is why i fish and dont hunt

bob 13

Last week i heard a single small calaber pistol shot across the ravine, musta been tired of watching the squirrels ,about 1sec after the report i heard the round smack a tree less than 50 yds away,Id say it was a .32cal .38 max ...Like everything in life hunting has its Idiots...

Withthat said ive seen 2 accedents to and from my lease 20 mi away ....last night some car passed me (i was doing 59 in a 55mph zo.) when he passed the guy in front of me on a double solid he split oncomming traffic.. From fishing to hunting or any othe sport we love their is always a risk....and its usually the innocent who suffer..

LMAO W.W.IV! Rochester is a scary Place :rofl:

I'm a big hunter and fishermen! I feel completely safe doing both. There are a lot of idiots out there but it is what it is. And if something happens to me, Well then Sh*t just happens :o All you can do is be safe and make sure the people you are with do the same. I hate hearing about how this person or that person got injured in a hunting accident but an hunting accident is an accident! Its avoidable but still its an accident. Just be safe out there but enjoy your self. YOu only live once ;)

i fully understand accidents happen, but when you shoot intentionally across the road , you are a idiot and should not have a gun in your hand. i have taken the hunters safety course, and own many fire arms. you have to know your surroundings and target at all times

bob13

Bob 13,

Hunting accidents are tragic and most if not all could be avoided but if this incident you're referring to is either of these, I'd say it's not a hunting accident.

Hudson Ave.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20101130/NEWS01/101130001/1002/NEWS/Police-ID-man-shot-in-leg-on-Hudson-Ave.-

North Clinton Ave.

http://rocnow.com/article/local-news/2010311290016

I hope you wouldn't make claims or inferences of the hunting community of "gun accidents" by crossing stories of inner-city shootings. I would assume the individuals involved in either of these incidents would have possessed a firearm in any case whether they have taken the hunter safety class or are allowed to purchase a hunting license.

I sometimes wonder just how many hunters take a pint of booze along to "stay warm" and how many of these "accidents" are caused by alcohol,hunter's anxiety and just plain boredom.

Alcohol and firearms are NOT a mixture whatsoever. I don't care how much of a "man" someone thinks they are. That's only a damn fool.

Wonder how many guys have missed great deer because of hangovers, or made it to the woods late, only to bump deer to someone else?? Or caused their hunting party to have a poor day of it, because of assnine shananigans the night before??

I've witnessed it's negative affects over the years.

Booze and hunting??

Not for me.

Hey Mark, do you keep your sawed off in the cab or in the sleeper??? :devil::devil:

Probably a good thing there's laws against Carrying a firearm in a big truck. However, my son says I have the fastest switchblade middle finger he has ever seen as a response. If they pull along side and brandish a gun and want me to pull over, then It's a 80,000 lb "left turn clyde" into a jersy wall or abutment for them. :rofl:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Hey Mark, do you keep your sawed off in the cab or in the sleeper??? :devil::devil:

Probably a good thing there's laws against Carrying a firearm in a big truck. However, my son says I have the fastest switchblade middle finger he has ever seen as a response. If they pull along side and brandish a gun and want me to pull over, then It's a 80,000 lb "left turn clyde" into a jersy wall or abutment for them. :rofl:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Ya know what we say down here... I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six. ;)

But I do like the rolling weapon as well :yes:

There was a blurb in the DNC this morning about a guy being arrested for shooting across the road from his tree stand into a corn field ,missing his deer and wounding a man about a thousand feet away.