We ran up this morning and patched our broken ez steer bracket up with duct tape and rope (redneck engineering). We ran out to 150 fow and setup for kings. They were still there. Echip/Sigg's rigs flys out 270-330 on the wires and down 80-125 off of the riggers.

We landed 4 nice kings, a 12 lb skaminia, and a brown before we had to call it quits.

We dropped quite a few salmon also. One broke our wire and took everything. One broke the line at the hook, and several others just came unglued.

We weighed two more fish in today for the LOC.

A 20 lb 12 oz king

6-25locsteelking001.jpg

and a beautiful 12 lb skamania

6-25locsteelking015.jpg

Lots of bait and hooks out there. I heard a charter out of Oswego that landed a 25lb king but they were not entered.

The brown guys also sounded like they were doing well.

I thought it was late August out there the way the kings were hitting.

6-25locsteelking022.jpg

Nice job, Al. I worked on my boat this past Saturday in liu of the bumpy water so we didn't get out. Water Safari for the kids next weekend but we'll be back out on the 4th. Hope to see you there!

-Steve D

Steve- we didn't get out either on Saturday. Sunday they were predicting 1 to 3 building to 2 to 4's so we didn't get up until I saw the lake was flat on the webcam (noonish). I tried your cell when we got up.

I'm done for a while now Bill. Hopefully we'll be able to sneek up sometime this weekend. Are you fishing this weekend?

man I hate it when you post these monday reports... don't you know we have 4 more days before we can fish!!!!

Awesome job man, two more fish for the board! It's my turn this weekend! :P

Keep that GPS coord. for the skamania... what I found last year was when you hit one, they'll be in the same spot for most of the summer until a big blow comes, then they might move.

Nick