Looking for tourney teams to sponsor!

I am looking for a couple of tourney teams to sponsor! I would like to find a few from different ports who are interested. If you are interested please shoot me a PM! You dont have to be experts just be in contention. I just want to get my name out there and some of you guys using my stuff. I am going to send the teams a fly packet, some stickers and you will get 25% off your purchases on my website. www.itoflies.com Thanks Ryan

So, so far I have Landshark, Splitshot 115, And Shande on the Amatuer side and RustyRat of Blue Moon Sportfishing on the Pro side! I am in talks with two more and I think one is a Amatuer and one is on the Pro side. So I will be looking for one more on the amatuer side and 3 more on the pro side. So if you are interested please hit me up! You dont have to be the best just do well a few tourneys each year! Thanks Ryan

they does look pretty good wouldnt mind acouple skirts for in the fla keys for king mackeral and spanish mackeral White or white...Im not shure if im gonna do all 4 pro/ams this year...if ya wanna sign me up its up to you,,,,,if not send me some skirts and a pack ill send ya a few bucks if i like them ok even if i dont like em .

for the mackerals i gotta rig up with stainless leader material them buggers will cut through anything including my 1/4 in anchor rope like butter....not a good fish to lip..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK for this year I am not going to sponsor any more teams. I do have second level of sponsorship that is more based on how many flies you buy and for every dozen you buy you will get more for free. If intersted in this please let me know and thank you to everyone who responded. Sincerely Ryan Koepke

He really means what he say here about this. This is exactly what he was doing for me last year when I was ordering flies by the dozen. This is quality flies at dirt cheap prices. This is why I keep solely buy all my flies from ITO Flies. You cannot go wrong.