OK, Boys - Show Me Your Divers

I wish i could, all my stuff is frozen. few mergansers in the creek but i cant hunt that untill deer season is over,hopefully it,s still flowing for late season.

I would love to learn how to hunt the big water, seriously anyone need some gas money, coffee lunch. I would much rather meet , learn and hunt with one of you guys than pay a guide to show me the ropes. My puddle program is on point but past that im lost, shoot me a pm or something

Flybuster & Sandwick50

Shot Conesus on Sun. with Gator and completely expected to shoot a limit of divers but, to our surprise only had 2 Goldeneye fly through before legal shooting than a few hen Bufflehead mid morning. We didn't even shoot at the butterballs because they deeked in soooo quick we couldn't get the guns up. Ended the day having taken our limit of Mallards 4 drakes, 4 hens .

Flybuster might have an opening come late season but there ALWAYS guys looking to join us on Seneca for the Redheads, Bluebill Goldeneye, and alot of Mallards and Blacks . Drop me a PM and we'll talk (exchange #'s)

Hunted Oneida on Friday. Hundreds of bluebills in big rafts but we did manage to get 3 and a hen goldeneye out of the layout boat I built last year. I'm new at this, approaching 60 years old, and all I can only ask is one question - why didn't I get into this about 20 years ago? What a blast out there in the open water with ducks right in your face. Puddle ducks are fun but this is better. Alot more work but well worth the effort.

Hunted Oneida on Friday. Hundreds of bluebills in big rafts but we did manage to get 3 and a hen goldeneye out of the layout boat I built last year.

Where did you get the prints for a layout boat ???? Have wanted to make one myself but can't seem to find plans for a 2 man boat