Condolances to Hank (L&M)

muskybob

Hank,

I'm sorry to hear about Charlie. I talked to Frankie early last week, and he mentioned that he wasn't doing to well. My condolences to you, and to his family.

In my opinion,Charlie was one THE best early charter captains on Lake Ontario. I enjoyed talking to him, and listening to his stories of bass and salmon fishing!

I can still remember fishing for browns off the pier at the mouth of the Port Bay channel, and seeing Charlie heading out with a charter. The guy would never slow down coming through the channel! As the waves would splash against the pilings, we would have to jump back to avoid getting wet, and he would just smile and wave as he passed!

Jim

Hank,

I'm so sorry to hear about Charlie I know great friend you were and what he meant to you.

I'm here for you , whatever ya need , maybe I can help you thru these tough times as you did w/ me and my mom.

My family and I send our condolences

Vic

Hank, sorry to hear about Charlie. I was just thinking of getting his phone number from you so I could call him about next season. Pass my condolences on to Chuck and Frank for me if you would also. As you know, if you need anything, don't hesitate to call.

Dear Hank,

Sorry to hear of Charlie's passing. He was very good friends with my father. And he always stopped to say hello to me, when we would stop at his restaurant. A fine man who will be missed. He was a fine fisherman and one of the "Good Guys". Enjoy life while you can, Hank, In fact "toast to Charlie"and I will stop by and buy you a cool one this winter. That's a promise.

Sincerely,

........Jet Boat Bill

Hey Bud, very sorry to hear about Charlie. He was a great man, father, grandfather, and friend! He will surely be missed and certain things will never be the same, but his memory will live forever. Our condolences to you and his family.

Shawn & Cathy