TOURNAMENT - Wilson Harbor Invitational - May 13th and 14th

@Rod - Awwww come on Rod! You have a great team. Why join forces?

Dude, I'm so looking forward to sharing some of the duties this year!! My little old Sea Ray really takes a beating doing every tourney, so it will be nice cutting down her work load until Jeff gets the Baha he purchased at Krenzers in action. Besides, Matt's a young buck and he has more energy than I do :lol:

Kevin, Great job putting this together so far. I know with you at the helm the Wilson Invitational will be a first class event!

Well I wish i could take the credit. This event has been in the works for years. Mike Lis and I threw it around years ago hoping we might have the opportunity to do something someday. Quite honestly up to now Rick, Billy, Mike and Tom Allen have been a huge asset and have helped tremendously to get us here. In the end we are hoping the anglers and sponsors determine the direction, more of this less of that. Collectivly we want this to be a cant miss for everyone. Hopefully the weather and the fishing cooperate and we can all look forward to the Banquet the eats and entertainment. Imagine a win, a ton of cash in your hand, and 300 of your peers looking on. Thats what im talking about.............

Team VQ will be there Vince, and Pete said we were chasing you down for the KOTL title once again along with Karl, Pete said he knew your program, and what you were up to. Pete also said watch out Vince !!!! No more helping you like in the past just for you to come back and kick our arse. Pete also said your lucky the 2010 fall Dalhousie was canceled as he had your number during pre-fish !!!! Pete is fired up !!!! I won't tell you all that he said though as I know your too smart and would use that info to your benefit !!!

Tom

:talk::talk::talk::talk::talk::talk:

C'mon Tom, you know me too well. You know I won't take the bait. I'm not gonna take part in some WR style trash-talking exchange! All the VQ guys are cool, and one of my favorite competing teams. In fact, it's so formidible that I think you should bring that "crazy b#t&h" boat of yours down with your own squad! You know, that bad-ass Penn Yan with the blue anodized riggers? C'mon, that would give us another team and keep all those brains and talent from being on one vessel! I have nothing but respect for team VQ, but I don't remember getting any help in a Tourny? He sure helped me with the canal and docking in Erie, PA when I brought the Vike home, and I will be forever grateful.

Man, this season is gonna be a blast!

Your the Man Vince, you got me !!!

Bring the Crazy B*tch down, hmmm ??

Nope too scared just yet but that time will come !!!!! You guys would love to get me up against the ropes (:

I love the learning stage years that I am in, with many goals left to accomplish, one to board the Viking and mesh with the King of it all for a tourney !!!!

The Wilson Invitational will be fun, lots of top teams to showcase their skills in a first for the south shore type event.

Hopefully all will enjoy it the way we enjoy the tightliner !!!

Good stuff with a full compliment of events throughout 2011

TEAM THRILLSEEKER, overdue for a lake series title, if you keep letting us all off we are going to start to catch up to them 6 over-all titles of yours !!! I think 2011 is going to be somewhat of a defining year.

There are thoughts afloat of yet another joining of forces to name an over all Champion of it all on Lake Ontario in years after 2011

Tom

I was tasked with putting together the list of invites. I have had help from a lot of people in getting phone numbers and addresses for these invitations. There really was no list of teams we could work from. So we built this from the bottom up. Next year it will go much smoother. I appreciate your patience, but if you are really interested in participating, and haven't received an invitation yet shoot me a PM or a phone call.

Please keep in mind.............space is limited for this event. By launching the tournament 6 months in advance we hoped it may help in the planning process. On our end it helps us collect all your info before you get here in May. On your end less paper work for you and better perspective on whats coming your way. Dont wait till the last minute as there will not be room for everyone. As always any questions you know where to find me.

LOL Vince.... Good reply.

Me help you in a tourney- :lol: (we might make sure you don't see a net get wet or fight a fish with a rod in the water as you troll by) LOL

I see Tom's trying to get you amped up early for the upcoming 2011 tourney season and you failed to take the bait. :clap: Nice....

Be sure to know that you are always on the radar screen tho and it's great to compete against you in each and every event.

Team VQ will be in for the Wilson Event and we are excited about the format (no comm.).

Winter Well V-Man

Captain Pete

Yeah Pete, Toms a trip. Judging by some of his audio-visual creations as of late, he has many additional talents besides staring at the ceiling at night thinking up hot fly patterns! LOL!

I too, always enjoy competing against and swapping stories with Team VQ, always a "factor" in every event.

I hope you and your family have a great Christmas. Say hi to your crew for me. See you in Feb at the expo.