TOURNAMENT - Wilson Harbor Invitational - May 13th and 14th

Yeah buddy, Top Dogs a clashin' huh Pete, I am sure you and John will put up a fierce competition !!!!!

Good to see some of the old school boys back in action in a No Communication event !!

I talked to Kevin today and he said he was surprised at the names sending in deposits, bringing out the old school top guns of the day

That's another team with 6 titles boys !!!!

New sponsors coming out of the woodwork also for the right event !!!!

This is saweeeeeeet !!!!!!!!!

Wow !!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tom

Wow how long has it been Pete? Wecome back! Its awesome to have it be December and there be such a buzz. I have to admit in the two weeks since launching the tournament and even before it is certainly a thrill to be talking eating breathing fishing with all the hard water around us. Glad to know you all approve and support our efforts. Love to read the reports keep them coming. There is WAY more to come so stay tuned!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

WOW Like I said to Rick. Competeing in this event is like riding a DONKEY in the Kentuckey Derby.

SIX FISH CHINOOKS ONLY...SIX POLES ....NO COMMUNICATION.. Ya never know... :)

Great job guys... :yes:

Howie

Kevin and I wondered if we could get you to come down Pete. I dont think we have ever met, but I remember when we started fishing Pro-Ams on the Am side seeing you in Olcott. I think it's GREAT you are going to come fish this event. There is also another East end, big name, guy who has requested an invitation. Kind of blew us away because we never considered him. Haven't seen him fish any tourneys in a few years. We'll see if he commits!

I can't believe the excitement generated for this event myself ALREADY. We had another company sign on yesterday for a very nice sponsorship package. You guys are going to be blow away with what we have coming for you.

As Rick, Billy and I have known for many many years, the power of the internet is quite broad, our A-TOM-MIK Challenge in Oswego grew to 71 teams d/t much internet influence in 2010, the largest growth in a few years, while some events struggle to get players!!

I also heard of that "other" big name and if his teams deposit is sent in it will speak large about the acceptance of The Wilson Invitational rules in a No Communication event, which has been hoped for by a majority of anglers for quite a few years. A level playing field is very very hard to come by these days most feel, many teams will fish various events due to its all that is out there, but watch how this No Communication event grows. To respect the wishes of the players comes with growing fields of competitors. As Primetime Pete's commitment has done, the proof is in the pudding, make an event, "The anglers event" as Kevin has portrayed and continues to preach , and watch what happens !!!!

Tom

You don't have to wonder anymore Rick! My team and I are very excited to get back in the game. This event will no doubt be the biggest and most prestigious tournament on the lake! Looking forward to fishing against you and the very best teams on the lake. The new up and coming teams as well as the established ones will make this event very special. The team that wins this one will have something to be very proud of.

The excitement is awesome! Obviously many of the attributes that make us different from the other tournaments seem to be gaining momentum. I have billed this as the tournament for fisherman by fisherman for a reason. At this time were not doing what hasnt been done or been tried before were just putting what the others arnt currently using into its own package and running with it. Its important for us to convey that although we are different there are common threads we all share. For instance if you choose to fish the KOTL series this season your scores from the Wilson Invitational will be used to calculate your total. On the Pro Am side of things you will see a familiar face on our stage as well Mr Bill Hilts will be helping us out. Yvan , Bill and Bob have alll offered their assistance and helped us with addresses and offered their scales. Tournaments these days are what the weekend anglers of years past come to do now. Hitting the water for a marathon day of King fishing isnt enough for most anymore. To be honest our tournament is all about bringing it back together again old friends new places and a scocial event for everyone to enjoy after the "bullsh*ting" stops for the day. Heres a thought myself, Yvan and Bob have tossed around the last few weeks, a true lake champian would be the most consistant across all 3 formats. How cool whould it be to compile the scores across the first three tournamenst of the season and crown a Grand Slam winner at the Niagara Pro Am? Just food for thought? Anyways were glad your excited and glad to have your support Im enjoying my walk to the mail box now :clap:

Yep your right on Que as usual Bob, I don't post much or usually offer my opinion, rather timid sole I am !!!!!

He He He

2011 Wilson Invitational

It's gonna be good !! It's gonna be fun !! The "who is who" of the sport will be there !!

Great Idea Kevin BTW of a possible new type of "King" crowning from several different tourney style formats !!!

Lets go: Team VQ !!!!!!

Tom

We are pleased to welcome Great Lakes Tackle Shop to our growing list of sponsors. Your support for our event is greatly appriciated. For those holding their invites we sent out the last batch today. Once again space is limited and your timely response is the only way to guarantee yourself a chance to compete in this Prestigious event! Thanks again to all our sponsors for their continued generosity.

WHI

Rick, that is great news! It will be good to see him "back in the saddle". An important part of life is having things to look forward to, and the Tournaments are definitely worthwhile.

Blue moon, the format is such that anyone can win the WHI. Ask any of the Tourny Pros, and they will tell you the fastest way to become competitive and "sharpen your pencil" is to fish the big events. Welcome and best of luck!