TOURNAMENT - Wilson Harbor Invitational - May 13th and 14th

Vince is into the tourney bass scene..... go figure !! Shearing off his winning advantage by letting us in on his insight !!!

Build it and they will come !!!!!

Correct on much input, new ideas, thinking outside the beaten box of ole.... No dumb suggestions could possibly be mentioned!!! For how are we going to know what the most amount of anglers want if we don't throw it out there? If your own idea doesn't spark a multiple positive response then hey, so be it

Why wouldn't "you" want to be a part of the WHI? You= our actual small tight-knit crowd of anglers sharing a common goal.

I know I sound like a used 45, apologies ... apologies !!! But the constant reaction through the years concerned with our tourney scene that many of us "literally love" and in some cases could never see us walk away from is a simple feeling of being equal, team against team, and one team against all, us against you, our buddies teams against their buddies teams and us against them, on the levelest of playing fields. How will my team rank against Vince? How far up the ladder do we need to place to feel worthy of our energy expended. No Communication, no lost friendships, no strains on who is believing who !!!! Get it done, lets see what you got !!!

Could this event or any event always be better? Sure it could, but when the masses are talking its time to drop back and punt & listen. Move on, break out of the mold, make it happen !!!!

Well anglers good ole Kev-O is in the make'n of letting it happen, the more I hear the pump abound, the more I feel like WOW, a top 20, top 10, a cash, what a feeling to walk away from an event like this knowing you did it within "your" teams choices.....Stoked..... Stoked

Lady O needs an event like this on our American shore, with all welcome, she deserves it and we deserve it, we play hard and we are a serious breed, lets get this done !!!

Tom

Good point Captain :yes: I like the grid idea as well and I think the structure of this event is going to bring Ontario events to a new level. Just look at the enthusiasm and excitement it has produced to this point. By leveling the playing field and expanding, what Vince calls the grid, to our brother fishermen to the north shows the direction this committee is driving to.

One thing that I am truly impressed with is the rapid response to questions and up to date information by the committee members.... :clap::yes:

Shade

We've just pulled the $1,000 name out of the hat and................

.We are pleased to announce that Scott Fletcher (aka Rusty Rat) of Blue Moon is our winner of the $1,000 early bird drawing! Congratulations Scott!!

Vince I hope your not making fun of my last name? Anyway...........we are very close to a few things

1) A full field, there are very few spots available we are in the final turn so if you arn't in and you want to be well get us your RSVP now this aint NASCAR and there are no team owner points.

2) A $20,000 first place payout, with a full field It is looking as if 35k over the top 3 spots is possible.

3) A payout to 10th place, A generous donor (to be named shortly) has stepped forward to sponsor 8th, 9th, and 10th place. When the I's are dotted and the T's crossed you will know too.

4) More sponsor announcements, they are coming fast and furious and they are as excited as we are with all the possiblilities.

5)Banquet menu, Shelly has an amazing fiest planned for you it will EXCEED any expectation you could have trust me!

As I keep saying the response has been great so far. Its great to see so many speak with such enthusiasm with the season still so far away. Once the tournament is full the names of those fishing will be posted on our websites results page. All will be notified via e-mail of the information from you that will be needed and a download center will be available to you. The goal here is to know most of what will be going on before you even leave much like a Hotel Reservation. A survey for each Angler as well as a dinner count for your team will be needed in the short term. All dockage will be handled by the Boatyard EVERYONE will check in with us regardless of prior arrangements. All those with seasonal dockage prearranged for the month MUST disclose where, dock number, and length of stay. Sit tight more information is coming soon you will be prompted as the moment arises. I do need E-mails for the following people as Ive gotten several back. Al Van Dusen, Howard Nola, and Dave Hoffman

Hey....congrats Scott! I'll be bringing the Nathan's hot dogs this spring....now you can supply the wine & cheese :D

You do know we have Zweigle's in NY, and they are quite honestly the best hot dogs ever..........

Nope, that would be Sahlen's actually.

Tim

Hey....congrats Scott! I'll be bringing the Nathan's hot dogs this spring....now you can supply the wine & cheese :D

I'm partial to Hoffmans. no wine and cheese Rod. More like beer and Jim Beam!

I just want to thank everyone involved in the organization of this tournament. This is my first year going pro and so far so good. Now I just need to put my mouth where my money is! :rofl:

Thanks again!

RR

WOW

If I keep reading correctly..........

The Wilson Harbor Invitational could quite possibly have drawn the highest amount of "interest to commit" this early ever in a high dollar tourney style event:

A possible $20,000 to the winner ????????

$35 total in the top 3 spots alone

Another possibility in a sell-out, while the snow is still about 4 ft high on most of our shore

More sponsors giving generously than we can shake a stick at ???

Someone already took a cool thousand home ......

Hmmm, Geez, What took so long ????

:yes::yes::yes:

:clap::clap::clap:

:lol::lol::lol:

Build it and they will come !!!!! Give them what they want and they will stay !!!!!!

It feels good to be a part of the hype.

Big Dollars

No Communication

The best of the best Lake Ontario anglers in one field

Kings only

Gonna be a few Kings sweat'n it out come May brotha !!!!

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Gotta Love It !!!!!

Tom

You two are unbelievable one track minds I tell you! Hey Vince and Tom if you we're a 30 pound salmon hanging out with some 25 pound friends where would you be swimming in february? Lol im glad its on everyones mind between that and versus on sat it sure feels warmer already. As I keep thinking the possibilities are really endless? For me its like waiting for my son to open his christmas present. The suspense is killing me.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

All dockage for the tournament will be reserved by the tournament either at Sunset Bay or The Wilson Boatyard. There will be no need for anyone to make reservations unless you are indeed there for the month of May. All dockage otherwise must be paid in full prior to the Capatins Meeting on Friday. Hope this helps.....