"Taking time to enjoy"

PennYan20

Name: Steve

Boat Name/Type:'waking Angel" 1990 PennYan 215 Tempest and 2010 Tracker Targa..and others

I fish for:Trout and Salmon

==================

Hi, fishing friends! I started lake trolling in Mexico Bay with 2 downriggers, 2 lures(green and silverNK and a Watermelon-NK. That was back in 1998. My most memorable moment in fishing was my 12 year old son reel in a 36# King Salmon the second time that we tried cut bait, and place 12th place in the 2000 Fall Derby. Today, things have changed... Over 150 some odd lures and more than a dozen Flashers and Slashers........not to mention 5 boats, I still love fishing when I can.......Yeah, I'm disabled now...in my mid 50s but, I enjoy every chance I can to get out there. This year I'll be fishing out of the Oak for the first time, as well as Rochester.Fishing, to me is a true "family" sport. I support the Charter guys for working their butts off for their clients.I took my son on one after we started, and believe me...It's worth the cash. Thanks to all who take their time making this site the "BEST"! "screemin reels to all for 2011! Steve........

Thanks for the welcome, Tom! The "BIG POND" is one place I can escape to, talk to my son....and if we get lucky enough to get a fish or 2.....it makes it even more fun! Best wishes to ya! Have a great holiday! Steve..........

I hear you Steve...most of my time is spent on Hemlock, and I try and get my son out when ever I can...catching is just a bonus, the one on one time is worth its weight in gold..Happy holidays to you too.

Tom

Thanks guys! It's going to be a long winter. If I get cabin fever, I can always put 4 rods on the back of my pick=up and tow them with cut bait down the street at 2.5 m,p,h, and see how many cats I can catch........Just a joke( I like cats too). Good to be here- Thanx for the warm welcomes. Steve.....................