Bag Lady Charters

Bag Lady

Name: Capt. Earl & Doris Rutty

Home Port: Oak Orchard, Ny.

Boat Name/Type: Bag Lady - 24' Bayliner hard top

I fish for: Trout & Salmon (Lake Ontario)

==================

(your welcome message to LOU - anything else you want to say to the community goes here).

seems like i heard someone ask if they brought their bag lady at the oak a few times,ant you that chatterbox,,, :lol:

ahh thats ok with me i enjoy listening to ya .........cept when yer getting fish and i ant,,,,,

even changed up my stuff when i hear ya making reports

With sucess too

thank you!

Welcome to the site. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful except that SLOW TALKER Jersey Ba_ta_d AKA JERSEY JIM from DOUBLE JJ of the red dock. Jim showed up on the Red Dock at Wrights Landing this year in his hooded flannel shirt that smelled like a rotten salmon carcass in April and left in September wearing his carpenter/tool design boxer shorts. His boat was never seen leaving the dock this year. He is known at Wrights as a boat hopping tramp who will jump aboard anybodys boat who has lots of beer. (whether they are there or not) They had to add two additional barrels at the end of red dock for his empties. Mary from the booth said more empties were taken out of those barrels per day than the KAPPA house up town. Jim has since gotten nervous and started raising two baboons so he can harvest a liver when his liver shuts down (wont be long because it has to look like a minnow trap by now) :beer::beer::beer::lol::lol:

Welcome to the site,We met on the dock at the Oak.This being my Wife and first year fishing lake O started slow and with the help and pointers from you and john and the folks at Capt cove we had a great season!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Name: Capt. Earl & Doris Rutty

Home Port: Oak Orchard, Ny.

Boat Name/Type: Bag Lady - 24' Bayliner hard top

I fish for: Trout & Salmon (Lake Ontario)

==================

(your welcome message to LOU - anything else you want to say to the community goes here).

Hi Earl and Doris,

Welcome to the site. You helped me out last summer at the Oak when I was having a problem at the launch. Happy New Year and I'll see you folks this spring at the Big O.

Take care And God Bless,

Jim