A few highlights of my 2010 Lake Ontario Fishing Season

Tim Bromund

TIM ,you do a lot of good for our fisheries,your family and friends,,

We have met at the LOTSA show and here and there ,off the record i preach to a few of my friends that we ant getting no younger , our innards are working 24/7 to keep us alive and the more they work the quicker they wear out...

Every year we read about a few surprise "passing of our fishing friends".......

We and your family need guys like you around for as long as possable...so its with the love of a fellow fisherman that i post this!!!!

Plus you post some pretty good websites that we all would miss like the recent one :lol:

Great pics thanks for sharing ..

PS this post is addresed to Mr.Tim, but many of us ME included need to realise were getting just a tad older and what health we have left we need to do our part...

Great pictures!!! But please untangle the fly to flasher line so I can measure the length of the leader with my scale :lol::lol:

Actually if you look closely, you can see the copper line that fish got into wrapped around the line and leader as well. That fish tore off to the port and got into everything, one of the rigger lines, the wire diver AND the copper on the port side. We were real lucky to get that fish in.

if I recall correctly, I believe that was the first 30+ King ever landed on Adam's (Diversion) boat.

Tim

yeah Vince, from Fathers Day til the 3rd week in July it was out of this world.

Those pics from June 26, it was just me and Dad, 4 rods and we couldn't keep em in the water, I lost count of the total number of bites but it was well over 30, 4 sets of double headers (good day to have Autopilot on the boat) 3 kings over 20. The nice thing was it was almost exclusively a rigger bite that day so most of the fish came on clean rods.

Tim

Tim,

Great pics and a great season. I agree with Ray on the work you do for the fishery and how you reprsent LOTSA. I would also like to add the detailed fishing reports you post each week.

Thanks for your help and hard work. Lets put some of those kings in the box in May.

Howie