1976 Grady White 19.5 foot

Flanman

According to my marine mechanic, the transom needs some work ............so the boat is free to someone who is very handy with such things or wants to strip the boat down. Its in Honoeye Falls now ............my issue is the trailer is in fairly good shape. 1996 Yacht Club, dual axle, lights work, etc. Bunks.........I want 900 bucks for the trailer ..........paid 2,500 for it.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a unexpected death in the neighborhood between the holidays so it put a damper on things ..........the boat is at my neighbors house behind mine so give me a couple days to get my act together and get this pics on line. Sorry for the delay.

• 5 weeks later...

Boat and trailer are ready to go ............2/6/2011 - looking for best offer for both -boat needs quite a bit of work but its a free project boat to who wants it. The hull is in great shape .........the transom and floor needs work. Trailer is 1996 Yacht Club, dual axle, bunks, and spare - all in pretty good shape. Trailer is over sized for the boat so it can handle a bigger unit. Comes with cover and about 10 gallons of gas, which is worth almost 40 bucks these days !!! Oh yea, and its got a new steering wheel, helm, cable, etc which cost me 400 bucks last spring.

1976_Grady.jpg

I appreciate the offer but I have time and not quite ready to take that 500 for the package. I believe its worth more than that - I had someone look at it yesterday and the trailer was a little short - the person that looked at it said it was worth the thousand bucks but not to him due to the length of the trailer. He was not interested in the boat. Thanks much

• 2 weeks later...