What a year!

Well the end of 2010 is in sight and I have to take a minute to reflect on a great season. Not only did I seem to find the fish this year but more importantly I found a bunch of good people I hope to know for a long time. We are lucky to have a great group of caring people around us and thats really neat. We had lots of fun and found out that we can help out the fishery at the same time. Some of us got our personal best's and most of us are still dreaming of the big ones still swimming. This year I finally got a fish on my b-day for the first time in a long time and a couple of other good ones. I got to meet and become friends with people I have looked up to for 15 years and love the contacts I have made. This year a small time hobby started to get out of control and who knows where it's gonna end up but without your guys support I would still be scratching my head wondering how to make this work? Chad- once again ran an awesome site bringing us all together and except for a broken down truck and boat trailer, I got through the year pretty well. Lex got her biggest ever and my buddy Kevin got a musky on his first and sixth cast on his first trip for them. Lots of good memories and I am still burned that Bob beat me at the first tournament w/ his 45" that he did right in front of me! I got you next year Bob, your a marked man! Happy holidays and what a great year! Lots of great pics and memories! Can't wait until the snow melts and we can get back at it again!

007.jpg

Zach -

I agree 100%! The year started off slow for me but the later months really came on nicely. It was nice to see your business get off the ground so well. I see many more good lure making years for you to come. Can't wait to see the 2011 line-up of Baker lures - maybe a jerkbait model for us cast-a-holics? :lol:

Old man you drew that? Looks like that routered up hand is getting better! Awesome pic. If you would have drawn it for me though the fish would have stopped and swam away 5 feet from the boat to never be seen again. Its neat that you even drew the water disturbed from your rod tip doing the 8 and even the cork looks real. Really nice bud!

thanks. since i blew my hand up i haven't been able to do much so i got the pencils out. the nice thing about the ones i draw is they always bite and they're always big. i'm gonna get a nice one done this winter and donate it to larry for his tournament. door prize or something.

1211102122a_1.jpg