Fastest Bass Boat

Has Been

Had my Bro over last night to exchange gifts before he's off to Naples Fla to be with his family for the Holidays. Saw a picture of the "Plug " of the bass boat my nepew has designed & is building to break the speed record. He estimates that it will top out at 150 mph or so. Apparently he has orders to build 6 of these for guys. Will let you know how it turns out.

Sounds hot, I am an avid drag boater as well as a fisherman. What is he going to use for power? I've been over 150mph in an alcohal hydro and my sport boat is a 21' tunnel with a 572 ci and 14-71 blower she puts out 1100hp. I'd be real intrested in seeing a pic of his boat when its done.

I really don't know the particulars of it all . I may be going down this winter to do some fishing & to see family . I will find out more. He has a 21 'Bullet Bass Boat that I was on . He took me to lake Oakachobe fishing and we were doing around 90 in it. Scared the Heck out of me. I figure the crocks that were lying on the banks of the rim canal were just waiting for us to flip as we zoomed by so the buffet could begin. He is into prop design, motors ,& since he took mechanical drawing in High school ,drew these amazing designs of boats for fun.Has a knack for it. FLA is a good place to be for that sort of thing.