09 17x60 willie drift boat

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A WISE ASS. Anyone spending $8500 will probably do some research. Here is the description from Willie:

*17 x 60

includes: runners on front bench,

9'6" Sawyer oars, oarlocks,

stern or corner anchor release,

stern anchor nest,

30 lb. anchor w/ 40' rope,

painted drift boat trailer,

2-action padded seats

Retail Price 7035

Special Price $5395

Found on their website at http://www.willieboats.com/packages.htm

I also understand shipping could be easily $1000.00 but that leaves about $6000 worth of extras according to you. Just wondering what the extras are?

paint clear kote interior heater system heater baffle gunnel guard cut down bow bow anchor removeable diamond plate floors galvanized trailer w/ pop up roller anchors ranging from 30 to 67 pounds 4 total split rowers seat fish box rear seat brackets center and side anchor diamond plate transom uhmw bottom five runners floor moveable foot brace 6 rod sliders 6 rod holders storage front seat, lowered 2 inches rubber on floor 2 anchor ropes sparte jamb cleat oar locks plugs, break down oar, spare tire and i am sure i missed some stuff but i have the order and invoice as well as shipping charges and a grand wouldn't cover it. seeing your new to drift boating i covered all the items you don't get in the starter package your looking at on there site heck i can buy a new drift boat for about 2900.00 but then i need to drag it to the ramp. call chuck at willie boats and get him to price it for you. if it wasn't worth it i wouldn't ask