Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rdebadts

Some highlights from my 2010 season- Sodus and the Oak

Just got most of my pics from the year organized. Here are some of the best ones. Alot of the rest were Catch and Release...

Really a good year overall. The fall salmon bite was a bit weak (though excellent during the summer). Biggest King only about 26 lbs.

Spring cant get here fast enough...

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

A double- this one was chaos

phone_stuff_053.jpg

phone_stuff_106.jpg

First King at the Oak

phone_stuff_112.jpg

phone_stuff_111.jpg

phone_stuff_119.jpg

phone_stuff_125.jpg

phone_stuff_151.jpg

phone_stuff_123.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Well I thought I would get an early start on this thread this year. Normally I dont start this thread until after Labor Day but I'm starting to see a ton of deer cam pics from people and the 2019 "hunting" talk has started. 2018 ended for me with a bit of disappointment. I had my opportunities but never connected. One of the biggest changes for this year was to invest in my firearms. With all the time i put in the woods it was apparent I needed to ensure my equipment wouldnt fail me. I purchased

in Big / Small Game

• 2019 WATERFOWL SEASON !!!!

Two more weeks and the season begins !! Went to the lease to build a blind today , got most of it done . Just have to finish the sides and roof then brush it in . Might do that Tuesday. Can't wait !!! Feel free to post pics of your hunt and a storyline if need . No locations I don't care about that Good luck to all !!!   Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• Oak Orchard

Heading up to point breeze(hopefully) friday for the weekend. The only reason I wouldnt go is because of this big blow on the way. So my question is, after a lot strong winds and rain from the N & E is it fishable inside of 100'? Wind forecast also says strongs winds from the south late friday and Saturday. Thanks in advance.   Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Oak Orchard 9/15/19

Tried combat fishing 40-100ft with everybody else with FF, J-Plugs and spoons from 7:30-9:00 and got nothing. Headed out to 450ft and trolled to 600ft. Best area was 500ft. 10 for 14. Landed (8) steelhead, (2) 2 year old salmon. Best action on 7 color leadcore/250 copper.  Riggers and dipsey got a few. All spoon bite. 

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• goose season dates

I am a avid waterfowl hunter. With the lake fishing season  winding down. I was looking to put in some vacation time to hunt. This is the first chance I had to look at the new season dates. What were they thinking with the goose season dates. running the same time as southern tier deer season. Its bad enough reducing the limits but putting us in harms way just to hunt.   

in Waterfowl / Bird Game