Miracle in the new Meadowlands

I don't believe I just saw that. I know you can place blame all over the place, but if Matt Dodge isn't bagging groceries Monday, he must have gotten Coughlins daughter pregnant during training camp.

Its amazing how weaknesses are exposed at the worse possible time, and in Dodge's case he is an idiot. Fu###############k.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Just devastating. The Eagles play "chaos football". If you give them an inch, they'll gladly take a mile. SO many little things resulted in the latest Giants/Eagles folly.

Pete, I remember thinking(about the punter), "this situation is going to raise it's ugly head at the worst possible moment", as he was dropping snaps and shanking punts early in the year in games they won anyway. This being said, should have never came down to a rookie punter. Manningham, having his best game of his career, had that careless fumble. Then the non-coverage of the on-side kick, then the illegal motion penalty which put them out of field goal range on their final offensive drive, and all those broken scrambling plays.

Coughlin will have his hands full picking his team back up, after going from potentially being the 2nd seed in the NFC, to now having to fight for a playoff spot. Hopefully they will meet again in the NFC championship game. Awful way to lose a game, but this is why the NFL is so engaging.

Agreed Vince. Manninghans fumble( what was he trying to do?) And 3rd n 10 on giants 10. Aaron Ross gives up his area of responsibility taking an inside blitz angle allowing Vick to get loose for half the field. All game they contained his strong side not allowing him to get loose, that was a bad time to have a defensive lapse.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

As a lifelong Eagles fan this is one of the greatest football days of my life. I got rode like Seabiscuit for 3 quarters from all my giant buddies. But, Those who laugh last laugh the loudest bwahhhhhhhhhhh :rofl::clap:

Fly, Eagles fly,

On the road to victory.

Fight, Eagles fight,

Score a touchdown 1, 2, 3.

Hit 'em low, hit 'em high,

And watch our Eagles fly.

Fly, Eagles fly,

On the road to victory.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I pulled it from mikes facebook, I heard it on the radio,as i was out on service calls (hunting) Cant say i favor any one NY team just watch all 3 (or listen)when i can. did sound ugly in the 3rd inning tho. the worst part of my day was stalking up on the big 8 pt at 60 yds with no buck tag to fill and every doe i walked to was too small,guess i dont have it in me any more to shoot a doe

This is the Giants stretch run in 2007, not exactly dominating but getting there is what counts. they win next week and there in.

11-25-07 vs. Minnesota Vikings 41-17 (L)

12-2-07 at Chicago Bears 21-16 (W)

12-9-07 at Philadelphia Eagles 16-13 (W)

12-16-07 vs. Washington Redskins 22-10 (L)

12-23-07 at Buffalo Bills 38-21 (W)

12-29-07 vs. New England Patriots 38-35 (L)

1-6-08 (Wild Card) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24-14 (W)

1-13-08 (Divisional) at Dallas Cowboys 21-17 (W)

1-20-08 (NFC Championship) at Green Bay Packers 23-20 (W)

2-3-08 (Super Bowl) vs.New England Patriots 17-14 (W)

champs.jpg

GO GIANTS :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

BTW I'm trying to remember what year the Eagles were super bowl champions... can someone help me out please.

This is what Michael Vick was doing last week in 2007...

Monday, December 10, 2007

RICHMOND, Va. — Michael Vick was sentenced to 23 months in prison Monday for running a "cruel and inhumane" dogfighting ring and lying about it.

Yes i am a sore loser :mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:

I'm a life long Eagles fan, but I gotta admit the Giants definitly dominated the game. If the Eagles only had a secondary. My son calls Vick his "hero", which bugs the crap out of me because IMO he's not "hero" material, but I keep my mouth shut cause he'll just like him more if I say anything. :) Ried and Mornhinweg have Vick playing out of his mind though and while I think their defense will be their achilles heel in the playoffs, who is gonna want to face them with that offense? I think the Giants get in the dance but it's really tough beating a division opponent 3 times in one season, so I wouldn't be sad to see the Giants find a couple more ways to loose :D

We will learn alot about the Giants and how they feel about Coughlin(a Waterloo, NY native) who I feel is a great coach. I like a coach to be demonstrative, and care as much as the fans do.

Vick is absolutely "GIFTED". Watched him warm up next to Donovan last year at the "old" meadowlands. He has the finest throwing motion I have ever seen. Once he reverted to what I call "chaos football", he was unstoppable. They will win alot of games with him, but they better have a good back-up. Still not sold on him as a person. Notice how he acts when he doesn't know the camera is on him-- totally different from that new carefully crafted persona. He will run upfield along the sideline 80yds if he can, but nearly everytime he gets blasted he gets up campaigning for a flag. Wants it both ways.