Best Feature On Your Boat is.....

So what is the best feature of your boat? The one thing that if you didn't have it would make your day far less enjoyable/productive. Is it your autopilot or maybe your trolling plate (no bags, no buckets) or something else? I'm just curious and I like to get ideas.

Every time I look at replacing my 1988 starcraft 20.5' center console the things the new boat has look good but mine has storage room and LOTS of it. I can have 8 rods 4 down each side ready too go just by removing a pungy cord that holds them in place for the ride out. It also has two compartments in the back on each side with a door so its out of the weather. Right in the center in the back is a set up deal for the next lure or rig to go down or the ones that didn't work. Plus a hold in the front and more storage space under the seat for the center console. Yep lots of space some times TOO much so I can't find a thing....... :$

Since the first post mentioned about what feature would make the day less enjoyable being without, has to be the electric riggers. I fished for years with manuals, back in my younger days, and didn't mind then cranking riggers up from 100 feet and deeper, especially when temps are deep. Now, being older ,wiser, and the back in not as good as shape, the electrics really shine. Saves time, for one can be bringing in another rod and changing up rigs when the ball is being brought up to surface, etc. So the one feature that I'd miss now, would be my Cannon Digi Trol-IV riggers.

Our boat is too small to have any features to brag about but if I had to pick it would clearly be the Honda outboard sitting on the transom. I can't say enough good things about it - no noise, no smoke, starts first try everytime, and very good on gas.

RJ is she standing behind you :shock: ;)

The new top, side and drop curtains :D and it's size, 19.5 aluminum it's easy enough for me to handle at the launch, fish and steer her by myself when it's not snotty out there.

F115 Yamaha outboard! If you run an older 2 stroke, you can't believe the difference four stroke power on your boat can make. With no exageration, switching to a 4 stroke has improved my boating and fishing pleasure by 200%! Instant starts, no smell, no smoke, sips gas, and trolls all day without a hiccup. Pull it the gear, push the throttle forward and away she goes!