hello

My names Tom. I'm 16, and I'm from Rochester. I've grown up fishing, going everywhere from the 1000 islands to Black Creek to the Genesee River. I love fishing, any time of the year that I can stand to be outside. In the past couple years I've taken a strong affection to catching carp and catfish because of the great fight they put up, but my all time favorite fish to catch is Northerns.

Currently I am in the process of planning my very first fishing trip, everything from the campsite and food to a boat rental. My destination is the 1000 islands, a place I haven't been to in over 5 years and that I do so love being at.

Every fishermen has one memerable event, one outing that sticks out more than any other, I'd like to share. October 2001 I caught my first and only Muskie in the Ottawa River in canada. 43 inches and 25 pounds.

Cheers,

Tom

Hey Tom,

Very nice fish! Welcome to the board. Its the best group of fisherman you are going to find on Lake Ontario. Anything and Everything you could ever want to know is easily accessible.

Enjoy 8)