OK, What's your new favorite toy from Santa?

Landshark

I got a new rod from ST Croix. It is a Fishing Machine 5 ' telescopic rod w/ a spincast reel built in . Also has the Range Finder , Depth setter Feature . Came in its own vinyl Zippered case W/ instruction in new condition. Has instrutions on how to use it w/ fishing tips & a catalog of other St Croix rods offered. Funny but all rods shown are fiberglass only.This thing is kind of like the PoPeel Poket Fisherman. Next time I go down to the creek I'm going to try it out. Can't wait. Must be the latest thing from St Croix.

My family knows I would rather buy my own equipment and just gives me gift cards to Cabelas. I am going there today to get a new downrigger. Cabelas always sends out discount cards and it's a chance that right after you make a big purchase they will send you a card for even a greater discount. Right now it's only $30 off but sometimes its a great as $75 off on a purchase of $400. Next year will be the year for newer electronics.

High Bidder

Happy New Year

freeman ya shure she dont thing ya stink???

Ive been married for22 yrs ,gotta compass,does she think ima lost couse.??

survival matches (whew no dog cupe YET),,survival knife (utoh),,and some tools ,..Boy shes always thinkin sence she retired hmm must be a master plan here....

Think,Think.think............................UT OH maybe i'm supposed to get of my lazy arse and get something done or im on my own,,naaa why did I throw away those honey dooooooo !!!!!! list for over 20 years..

Yup its gettin to that age where we pretty got everything we need ,our family ,health(whats left),2 kids ,dog,cat,and travel trailer..

The trouble with Christmas and Boat fishermen is the timing, ant many gonna wait for the middle of winter to recive something we can use on the boat today,plus with some of the new lure names the wife might get a little suspicious of our summer activitys...

Pink pantys,Big weenie,crazy bit@h,proctoligiest,steelie dan, yup we live in two different worlds..(their is a God).

I guess the best gift we all can have is a good life and many memories and for landshark 8 kids that love to fish :lol: ""dad my line is tangled again" X 8..

Have a safe new year all and in a few months we all can gather in the sand box and break out the new tonkas ,matchbox,and yes mike bring your Barbie doll,,,as for me I've Got Ken.

I didn't get any new toys. I've only been seeing my new girlfriend for a little over a month, but she has caught on to what I do from spring through fall.......and she wants to be on the boat with me with a screaming reel in her hands!!! Maybe that is the best present of the year??? :)

I didn't get any new toys. I've only been seeing my new girlfriend for a little over a month, but she has caught on to what I do from spring through fall.......and she wants to be on the boat with me with a screaming reel in her hands!!! Maybe that is the best present of the year??? :)

Hey, I've had mine for 2 weeks, and she knew enough to get me a gift card from Dick's! LOL