Seneca end of the year bash!!

Hey guys, made it out on a good friends boat today to break some cabin fever. We stayed in the southern end on the western side. Fished from 930-330. Boated 23 fish of 26 hooked. Felt nice to catch some fish. Browns, Lakers, Landlocks were the species today, hot color was green everything!! Presentation, fast slow side to side worked great. Had one triple and numerous doubles. Had a great time. All fish healthy and released. Cant wait to go again.

tight lines to all.

nick

I'm envious of you guys! I got up @ 2:30 this morning & got my chores done by 7:30. Stopped in the house quick to change before hitching up and heading over & there was a message from the guy's wife who was supposed to fish w/ me today saying he was 'under the weather'! This guy's been after me for a while to take him fishing but he's all out of chances now :@

My cousin and I were out there yesterday as well. We were fishing the same water; amazing how many boats were out there. Our best was an 8.2 pound landlock which hit a crystal minnow out 200' we caught around 15 total. -William

red eyes, i saw ya out there. we were in the boston whaler. the autopilot looked like it worked well.. kinda looked like it was over steering alot in the choppy water.. sharp rig toon you looked warm behind the drop curtain!

welcome mark! be out next weekend. bob and i are turning a i/o into an outboard. coming along really well...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Had a great day myself on Friday going 10 for 14 in three hours on same patterns. All landlocks. Yesterday, on the other hand, was tough. Went 4 for 6. 3 salmon and 1 brown all just over 15 inches after 4 and a half hours of hard fishing. Funny how a day changes everything. This is the best time of year to be out there though and I am looking forward to another great winter and spring fishing.