new year

We lost prolly one of the largest LL's I've seen is years right at the back of the boat. That fish was pushing 28 in and was FAT! Saw the net and dove into the rigger wire, gone!

Load of fun out there now. Some quality browns too.

Many thanks to the Maniacs for the invite. Screw ice fishing. :rofl:

RR

Nice fish! Ready and seeing the results of your trip just makes winter all the longer. The next purchase on the horizon may need to be a something with an outboard that can be towed during mid winter thaws. Happy new year !!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Nice fish! Ready and seeing the results of your trip just makes winter all the longer. The next purchase on the horizon may need to be a something with an outboard that can be towed during mid winter thaws. Happy new year !!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

John if you want to get out shoot me pm. My little boat is rigged & ready! -Andy

Nice fish guys, I was up with my brother New Year's eve morning. We caught a bunch of little salmon and lost a big one at the boat. The weather was unreal. I bumped into Little Jake at the launch, he did pretty good out there.

• 2 weeks later...

8_2salmon_002.jpg

travis10salmon_009.jpg

HI guys, went out on new years and caught my best salmon on seneca 8.2 pounds thought that was real good till travis and I went out on the 2nd and he catches a 10.6 fatty. RR was the one you guys lost this big?

Wow,,, great fish. Congrats guys, those two would be a great year let alone a great day. I'm a Cayuga guy but when I get off here I'll be map questing Seneca. Good thing the "cup" for 2001 hasn't started yet. :D