Musky Road Rules Buffalo

We are working on setting up Musky Road Rules Buffalo.Speakers would be Guide Tony Grant,Guide Greg Thomas,Marc Arena and Capt. Larry D. Jones. This would be a classroom type setting with teaching and discusions to make your musky fishing better.There will also be pool side casting to show how different lures and equipment work.We are presently taking with the Holiday Inn Grand Island Resort for the venue.The Musky Road Rules Buffalo would be on Saturday March 5th, 2011 from 10:00 am till 4:00 pm cost is $50 per person.How many here would attend?

There also was interest of having a Lure Swap Meet from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm,how many would be interested in paying $20 for a table to sell there lures etc.,the funds are needed to offset the cost of keeping the room for the extra two hours?

To sign up go to: http://www.muskyroadrules.com/clinics.htm

Capt. Larry D. Jones

http://www.mostlymuskies.com/reports.htm

i could fill a couple tables with used baits i don't want. but lets face it,i wouldn't buy a used bait from me. i would never sell a bait i caught a fish on. i am basically a nice guy who wouldn't sell a crap bait to anyone. when i buy a p.o.s. bait i parts it out for spares. looking foreward to road rules. i need a fishing related activity other than buying stuff. i bought a swimbait from a guy in holland a couple weeks ago. if you do that you should see how much a euro is before you click on "submit and pay".ouch!

Musky Road Rules Buffalo will be at the Hoilday Inn Resort Grand Island on Saturday March 5th,2011.Main speakers will be Guide Tony Grant & Guide Greg Thomas with local's Marc Arena,Capt. Larry D. Jones and Scott McKee president of the Niagara Musky Assoc. Inc.. Come and join us,you will learn something and you will walk away with lures etc.. Class room style musky learning seminars and poolside casting demo's.We can still put together the Lure Swap to follow in the same room,but I would need at least 10 persons to agree to pay $20 for a table to cover the extra room rental time.I would also like to follow the Musky Road Rules Buffalo 2012 with the Niagara Musky Show run just after,4:00 pm till 9:00 pm Saturday and 9:00 am till 3:00 pm on Sunday.Its time to start NY States Musky Show!

Please sign up for Musky Road Rules using the this Link http://www.muskyroadrules.com/clinics.htm

,we need to fill this venue with 150 musky fishermen!

For the Lure Swap you can either click on the Bait Fish Fund link over at http://www.mostlymuskies.com/reports.htm (the paypal button is set at $25,so $5 would go to the Bait Fish Fund) or you can mail a check for $20 made out to Mostly Muskies to Capt. Larry D. Jones, 268 Harrison Ave,Buffalo,NY 14223

Monday I will need to sign the contract agreement for the room rental at the Holiday Inn Resort Grand Island.To have a Lure Swap after Musky Road Rules Buffalo will cost an additional $200 for three more hours for the room and all tables needed.That means we need at least 10 persons to pay $20 for a table to cover this cost,any tables sold over 10 would mean more dollars for the Bait Fish Fund.Note: the Lure Swap is not part of Musky Road Rules Buffalo,so if I go ahead with this plan and do not get at least 10 persons paying for a table I will have to pay the difference.So I need a real count on how many will take part by purchasing a table to sell lures etc..We also have to pay this contract in full 7 days before the event,so would need each persons $20 per table as soon as possible.

Capt. Larry D. Jones

Chad, Thanks! So far I recieved $20 from one person for a table.This is how we will do the table selection,as persons pay for a table they will get to select table location in that order.One thing to remember is that no food or drinks can be brought in by a vendor,you must purchase your drinks from the motel bar.

Capt. Larry

As of today I have recieved $20 from one person for table rental for the Lure Swap and so far only 3 persons have hit the Buy Now button for the Musky Road Rules Buffalo.I signed the contract and paid for the meeting rooms for both events today.I could realy use some help here,I'm very low on funds for the trip I must take out to Washington State on friday because I had to prepay for Road Rules & Lure Swap.If you were going to attend the Musky Road Rules Buffalo please sign up now.If your going to have a table at the Lure Swap please go to www.mostlymuskies.com/reports.htm and use the Bait Fish Fund Donation link to PayPal to send $25,$5 will go to the Bait Fish Fund using this option or mail your $20 for table space to Capt. Larry D. Jones, 268 Harrison Ave, Buffalo, NY 14223

Thanks, Capt. Larry

Holiday Inn Grand Island has great acomidations,the rooms are big with King size bed ,40" lcd tv,etc.. The normal rate for a weekend date is $129.95 + taxes,but if you book under "Mostly Muskies Charters" the rate will be $79.00 + taxes.

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/ ... oteldetail

Book early to be sure to get a room!

Thanks, Capt. Larry D. Jones

• 3 weeks later...

We need to get as many musky fishermen that we can get to the Musky Road Rules Buffalo March 5th.I want to build a Musky Show around this venue for 2012 and the proceeds of the show will fund the Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund & Niagara Musky Assoc Conservation Fund. But to get there we need at least 100 fishermen to come to this years Musky Road Rules to assure it will be back again in 2012.Then do not forget about the Lure Swap right after the Musky Road Rules in the same room,9 tables so far,get a table to sell for $20!

Capt. Larry

I talked to Tony Grant at the Michigan Muskie Show about how the signup was going for the Musky Road Rules Buffalo,so far the signup has been very slow,Only 12 so far! Guy's we need to get a much bigger showing to insure a return of Musky Road Rules Buffalo for 2012.Any possability of having a Muskie Show in Buffalo will depend on a good showing at Musky Road Rules as well,if we can't get a turnout there the thinking of those on the outside,that would set up a Musky Show here,would think it a waste of time!

If we were to get the International Muskie Show here in Buffalo or Niagara Falls,NY we would be able to raise large amounts of money for the Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund & the NMA Conservation Fund,by having raffle tables at the show and shareing in the door money.So please consider signing up and going to Musky Road Rules Buffalo,this is urgent!

Capt. Larry D. Jones

Solgrande and I have be posting Musky Road Rules Flyers every where! Zach handed out some Flyers at the Butler Fishing Show.

We need to get everyone that is going to Musky Road Rules Buffalo to get a friend to go as well and yes bring the wife & kids,they are free!

Capt. Larry

Besides all of the lures and product as door prizes at Musky Road Rules Buffalo,I have now added a Full Day Musky Charter with Mostly Muskies Charters with Free Lodging to be drawn after my Seminar,value of $400! Buffalo Harbor,Niagara River or Chautauqua Lake are your options for the Charter if you win.

So far sign up has been slow,chances are very good to win!

Capt. Larry

Mostly Muskies Charters & Guide Service

Captain Larry Jones

Web Site: http://www.mostlymuskies.com

To help raise much needed funds for the Bait Fish Fund I'm asking that each person who has a table at the Lure Swap or is going to the Swap to please donate a lure or two that will be placed on a Raffle Table to benefit the Bait Fish Fund at the Lure Swap!

Thanks, Capt. Larry