Shore Fishing Cayuga

C3M

Ive been fishing the miliken plant for the past couple weeks but with the low water conditions it has been hit or miss and mostly sublegal salmon. Other then fishing the wall over at T-falls are there any other hidden spots you can fish from shore around the lake?

east side, its called Esty. However they put in new guard rails on the east shore drive and now only 1 car can park there now! Can be some great laker fishing there especially when the water is LOW! I've also caught some dandy salmon and browns too. Fish 2 rods. One with a minnow under a float and 1 with a slip sinker rig as far as you can cast. I use a 1oz sinker with the largest bait i can get. The bigger the better.

RR

• 2 weeks later...

Dependent on the way the current out of Milliken goes,there is great shore fishing just south of the station towards the piece of land jutting out,almost exactly opposite the road coming down.I go there often either from the shore or wading and 3 foot pike are not the exception ,but the rule.

• 3 weeks later...

By the time i got down there the north point was a mix for 1-2 footers and slush coming down from the falls, i worked both sides of the inlet and down by the beach without a touch :( but it was just nice to get out