Need Prayers For Family

I found out from my brother last night that I'm about to loose most of my fathers side of the family.My Uncle Bill has terminal cancer and only has less then a month to live.My Uncle Ray is also going down hill fast as well.My cousin Ken has terminal cancer and is in a hospital with only a couple weeks to live,he is Uncle Ray's son.My Uncle Ray's other daughter Linda also has cancer and she is also down to weeks to live.I'm going to loose four family members in the next month.I will travel out to washington state to visit them all this friday.This could be one of the hardest trips I have every gone on,seeing so many you love and saying goodbye.Please say a prayer them!

Thanks, Capt. Larry

Mostly Muskies Charters & Guide Service

Captain Larry Jones

Web Site: http://www.mostlymuskies.com

Holy crap Larry, I guess when it rains it pours. Best luck on the trip and of course only the best wishes. It is something that a lot of us may be able to relate to. Travel safe b/c I still got a lot to learn from you.

The Baker's

Thank You Everyone for your prayers for my family and all your kind words,Now if the latest snow storm headed for the northeast doesn't shutdown Newark,NJ airport for friday I'll make the flight connection to Seattle.All of my uncles & cousins were very big into Steelhead fishing most of their life.My brother Dave has suggested, He,my other brother Gary and I get together for a day on the water drift fishing for Steelhead on the Quinault River,our uncles favorite stream!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank You Everyone for Your Prayers! My cousin Ken passed while I was in flight to washington state.I went to Ken's funeral and had quality time with my Uncle's Bill & Ray and Cousin Linda,they all have terminal cancer as well.I also got to meet many cousins I never had contact with before,that was nice.Then my brother David & I went and fished steelhead on the Skykomish River and we caught one for the grill and a couple for the smoker,this was one of our uncles favorite rivers to fish.I did get stuck at the Newark Airport for 52 hours on the way back home,that was an experience!

Capt. Larry D. Jones