Sodus Shaker Heights

bloodshot

Started out at around 10:00 and boy was the snow and wind cranking :o Fished straight out in 33 fow. Slow pick with lots of small fish but managed 20 plus in the 9-12 inch range. Wind calmed to nothing around 2:00 and it all went dead. All big fish come off tip downs. Zero fish jigging exept for some smaller ones. Few guys out but slow for all. Did see a group of guys on I-Bay out in front of appts on south side of bay :clap: Soon that will be a ZOO!!! Good fishing to all! Check out my tip downs in clasifieds if your looking for some.

Ice conditions were 5-7 inches with lots of tall drifts. Guys had machines out though. Be safe!!

how was the walk? and also do you only sell the tip downs in lots of 5, I may want to try a couple, I have 3 that I made out of PVC.. No reels on them, if you have a couple of reels I maybe interested in them also . may give sodus a shot friday.. glad u got some fish.. weird how nothing on the jigging.. at sodus happened to me a few times. even let the rods sit with no movement.. thanks Kappy

oh also the tip downs look sweet nice job....