Mendon Ponds.

W.W.IV.

We made it out (with a three and six year old), but ended up heading back in by 9:30. It was tough to keep them interested as we hadn't been able to catch anything. They did enjoy some hot cocoa back at the shelter though. Not sure how things ended up overall but everyone was very nice and I'm sure we'll try it again.

Pat

Well just wondering if any LOU members made the VB fish derby this morning? It was a little slow but it looked like every one was having a good time socializing between flags. :D

Fished the tourney... was leading the pike category with 3.7lb until someone got a 4.6... good time though and the wx held out until after the tourney... will be back again next year... often fish Mendon as I live just down the road... have not been active on this forum but I do fish Irondequoit in the summer for walleyes and sometimes smallmouth out in the lake...

Thanks for coming guys,Pat You did the right thing taking the kids off the ice when they had enough. :yes: . Oh I got a PM from Hank, he said the bay got buried ,I'd say there's a lot of slush. :(

deep-end, give me a shout come spring,maybe we can hit the bay together. :)