Angling the Great Lakes TV show

They're 2011 season has started! First episode is LOPACUP part 1, it aired last week. The show is aired on the Sportsman's Channel, in the Syracuse market it is channel 247, a pay channel :(

The best I can tell they're schedule goes like this, Mon. 1:30pm , Thurs. 1am, Fri. 8am, and Sat. 9:30 am.

Sad part is episode one aired last week, this week it's a show on muskie and walleye fishing :thinking::no::no:

Time Out

For all the hype on this, Im sure glad I knew it was on. Hopefully its on youtube.

So I'm not the only one who noticed that....

You would think "They" would have promoted it or at least mentioned it on their website. That's right the site goes into a coma the minute the final day in Sodus is complete.

Yes Time Out it is on YouTube.

I have the Dish Network with the Sportsman channel,the Outdoor Channel,and the WFN (world fishing network)so get to watch Angling the Great Lakes show.It was a good episode.

The next one will be the orleans county derby.

Fishing 411 with Mark romanack is another good show that has a fair amount of Great Lakes Salmon and Trout trolling segments.

There is still way to many Bass fishing and Redfish shows on the tube,but I guess that's what draws the money.Guys like us Salmon trollers, are in the minority.

We all feel your pain. Great Lakes Salmon fishing, and Lake Ontario in particular, have been overlooked BIG TIME by TV. This particular TV endeavor is purposely trying to show more of the "human" side of the Tourney chase. Trying to attract more mainstream viewers, and thus hopefully bigger sponsors. I hope it works but no matter what with all the potential fiscal threats to our fishery the more attention it gets, the better.

tbromund,

They will replay them, just might have to wait a month or two. My tivo seems to record reruns all the time although I have it set to just record first runs. And it seems like they replay them multiple times.

Was good seeing it and looking forward to the orleans proam show.