SODUS BAY ICE FISHING TOURNAMENTS

Tackle Buster

Hey everyone, Just wanted to let everyone fishing the bay know that Warren's Hook Line & Sinker is holding derby's every weekend of the ice fishing season. We have weekend derby's for pike and perch alternating or for both every weekend depending on the interest. Entry fee is $5.00 and the winner is guranteed $25.00 in tackle from PK Lures plus cash. (Can't loose out)

We will also be holding the WARREN'S HARDWATER BLOWOUT on February 12th and 13th. Entry fee is only $10.00 and there will be two first place prizes awarded in the adult division. One for pike and one for perch. There will also be two first place prizes awarded in the youth division. One for pike and one for perch.

First place prizes consist of CASH, FREE TROUT AND SALMON CHARTER'S AND LODGING.

THOUSANDS of dollars in cash and prizes awarded.

Stop by or call for details!!!!!!

WARREN'S HOOK LINE & SINKER

8487 GREIG STREET

SODUS POINT, NY 14555

315-483-2183

GOOD LUCK, BE SAFE

Does Sodus Bay suffer from industrial contamination like most of the other bays along Lake Ontario? Was wondering if the perch/pike/ etc. are safe to eat.

I don't worry about contamination in perch. Big pike are older so I would worry about it a little. Just keep smaller pike.

In my opinion the fish in our waters are probably safer to eat than some of the meats and vegetables that we buy. Think about what is being shot into them and sprayed on them to yield bigger and faster harvest. Just my opinion. i believe there is a consumption guide in the back of the NY state fishing rules and regulations book.

What a bunch of nice fish that came in this weekend!!! Winners of the Feb. 05 & 06, 2011 Weekend Derby. Tim Thomas with a 14lb 6oz Pike and Topper with a 1lb 6oz Perch. Will we hit the 2lb mark this weekend!!!!!!! Check our website for photo's I think the Walleye and sturgeon are on the PK Lures website, I need to get that link put on our site.