Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
UpGrady

Some Old School Photos I found and scanned

061993_30lb_8_oz_King_Summer_ESLO.jpg

Me with a 30lb 8oz King from the Oak June 1993- Led Summer ESLO until last weekend

06281990_Father_and_Son_Kings_21_and_34lb.jpg

Father and Son with a nice Double on Kings (Biggest 34lbs) on the Shongo at the Oak June 28, 1990

07181990_35lb_King.jpg

Capt. Dennis "Shongo Butch" Tiberio with a 35lb King July 18, 1990 at the Oak

08131991_32lb_King.jpg

Me with a 32lb King on Bob Stevens Sunrise II August 13, 1991 at the Oak

08151992_17lb_12oz_Rainbow_3rd_Place_Orleans.jpg

Me with a 17lb 12oz Rainbow placed in the Orleans Derby August 15, 1992

08241988_33lb_Kings.jpg

Jason and Tony Cornetta went out with me on my dad's boat and hauled in a pair of 33lbers August 23, 1988 at the Oak (Not big enough for the ESLO!)

09071992_17lb_Steelhead.jpg

Me with a 17lb Offshore Steelhead September 7, 1992 at the Oak

09121993_29lb_Narly_Wall_King.jpg

Me with a narly 29lb wall King at the Oak September 12, 1993

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Old fishing reels and antique ice rod/reel

Just cleaning out old stuff and thought someone would be interested in these. Selling altogether. $50 cash. Twinsburg, Ohio. Two different views in pics. All reels in good shape and work. I'm an open face spinner guy. These were my uncles from way back. View the full article

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Taking out some vets

If I were to take out some vets this weekend near Rochester..should I go out to 350 fow or stay in 100 fow and look for staging fish?   Thank you.

in Open Lake Discussion

• Found Gear

While out on Cayuga Sunday on patrol I recovered a floating piece of equipment.  If you lost something that floats and can accurately describe it...it is yours just contact me.     Mark

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Rookie needs some help

Full disclosure, still near to salmon and trout fishing and need some help. Was out yesterday fishing the trench near Henderson and marked a lot along the bottom. About half appeared as if they were arching up to my bait but I only got one hit.   Had a few thoughts: (1) they were all lakers and didn’t want the flasher flys (2) speed wasn’t perfect as I don’t have a fish hawk and don’t know the speed at the ball. Boat speed was between 2.2 and 2.8 mph (3) wasn’t fishing long enough.   Let m

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• OLD KING AP2000 AUTO PILOT

HI ALL TAKE A LOOK AT THAT OLD JUNK BOAT IN YOUR BACK YARD AND FIND ME A OLD KING AP200 AUTOPILOT. I SOLD AND SERVICED A LOT OF THEM BACK IN THE 80s 90s THEY WENT OUT OF THE MARINE EQUPT. ABOUT 1995 IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND ONE GIVE ME A CALL ON MY CEL 607 738 9049 IF YOU CANOT REMOVE IT I CAN. DO NOT BREAK IT!                                                                                                                                                                            THAN

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent