Sorry it has been a long time since i have been on and posted. Running alot of charters and soccer stuff for my son, who is leaving to go over seas to Holland next week to compete in a 10 day soccer tournament.

Anyways, Rochester has been good to great since I returned from Olcott.

Steelhead and kings have been being taken in 150' to 350' along the entire monroe county shore line. Key has been to stay on the fish. When you hit a fish WORK the area HARD. even if the temp is wrong and the screen is blank.

Nothing specail on lures - same old goto stuff is working. Only thing I have noticed is the "fly" bite has not been very good for me.

Tightlines and will try to post more often :$

WOW A KING ME AND REELJERKS SITING IN THE SAME WEEK :shock: :!: :!: Great to hear from you Steve and glad to see your on the fish down there, even without me scaring all the fish towards you ;)

Hope your son does well in Holland I know you were excited for him when I spoke to you last. Good luck and let us know how he makes out.

Mark, being busy at work is a good thing. Didn't realize you stayed up at Wilson the whole month. Hope to catch up with you guys to say hey down at the Pro Am in Sodus. I'm fishing my first Pro Am with Muskybob and Ray which I am sure will be a fun time no matter how we do.

Steve we had three screamers on our dipsey rigs on Sat. All on Atomiks. We had a case of the drops. 3 rippers on the dipseys, and one on the rigger........Fish 4 , Missdemeanor zip. I hate that. We did manage a smaller teen king and a chicken on the copper. Possibly get after em on the 4th

Miss-

Alot of guys have been dropping fish and getting cracked off. so you are not alone. I am out tomarrow so give me a shout and I will let you know what's going on out there.