Annual Lake Trout Derby

Hey Everyone, for all of you who fish the Annual Lake Trout Derby, a video has recently been put online of the tournament with alot of pictures, video, award ceromon. i figured id share this because im sure if you wanted it on tape, you didnt get it, so here it is.

www.fingerlakesvideo.com

I know, triple deuce(jeremy), justin, and many other boats are in this video. There is coverage of all weigh stations.

Also, i heard campsites are getting low already for sampson for the derby. My crew member just booked his site, because i wont let him on the rig! Slips go on sale first week of april. I know its early, but if you think about, it will be here fast!!!

Tight lines as always, and may these winter days pass fast!!!

Capt. Nick 8)

thats awesome blueghost.

I wish my fish from redcross was on video...

I cant believe i didnt realize my redc cross winning laker was bigger than the may derby winner..

makes me smile... however, i wont probably see a big on my boat like that for years now.

aww cheer up little buddy :lol: there's plenty of them in there as long as those cayuga boys stay on there own lake. We had a geat year met a lot of great people. But this ice fishing isn't feeding the addiction any more. ;( Can't wait to get out there. Still havn't seen that beast youll be riding this year.

We might not make the video but will be there again this year. I am so greatful to Kevin and his Dad from the Blue Ghost for introducing me to the great times that can be had while fishing and enjoying the company of so many people with the same interest. I look forward to meeting more people this year at the tourn. and rest of the season on the water.

David Stalker