Who does good boat canvas work?

I'm looking to purchase a 30' boat that needs all new canvas. I will be slipping the boat in Oswego and will not have a trailer to move it. Does anybody have any reccomendations on a good company or person that would travel to the marina. I would also be open to traveling to a nearby port if I needed too.

Thanks Tony

I'm looking to purchase a 30' boat that needs all new canvas. I will be slipping the boat in Oswego and will not have a trailer to move it. Does anybody have any reccomendations on a good company or person that would travel to the marina. I would also be open to traveling to a nearby port if I needed too.

Thanks Tony

Well, i can put two thums up to Keith Hamlin of Complete Canvas Solutions. He is out of watkins glen ny. Currently in florida. be back in april. he did my canvas work for my 84 sea ray. awesome job. camper back and even tow cover. price is good too. if interested pm me for more info.

goood luck.

nick

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

John Mann did the canvas on my boat last year and did a great job, quickly, and at a reasonable price. i couldn't be happier.

Shawn

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect an old post but I need some canvas work done and was wondering if the above mentioned still does work? I live just south of watkins glen but fish out of sodus so any where in between would work.

Thanks,

Chas