security alert!!!

Attention MODS:

Tried to make a post and received this message:

CBACK CrackerTracker has detected a potential attack on this site with a worm or exploit script so the Security System stopped the script.

If you can see this page after including a new MOD into your board or after clicking on a link please contact the Board Administrator with this error message and a description what you have done before you could see this page, that the Admin has the possibility to fix the problem.

Hey Fellas,

Some of you might have noticed the new security features put on the board recently. Infact, we have added a couple HUNDRED new security features. Since the addition - this is the results we have seen (just from this weekend!):

Board Security:

7028 Attacks blocked

This is GREAT news for the LOU board. It means we are really blocking all the crap that attacks the board every day.

The draw back is that sometimes the security is TOO secure. Some might argue that a board can never be too secure, but others (as mentioned above) might disagree with that comment. The challenge finding a happy medium. Of course, I want the board to be as secure as possible but I also don't want our users to be turned off by the sites security features.

With this said - I will continue to work on "tweaking" the system to hopefully get it to a state of perfection. In the mean time, if you receive a message like the ones posted above, you can send me a private message and I will look more closely into why you got blocked and if there is a fix for it. The fixes usually mean less security so this is a give/take relationship. When you do send me a private message, please INCLUDE EXACTLY what happened. Simply stating you got that message does not help me on this end.

On a side note, I hope you all enjoyed the nice weekend and had a chance to get out there on the water.

Take care everyone and thank you again for your concern! It is much appreciated and needed for our continuing efforts to improve the board.

Cheers!

CBACK CrackerTracker has detected a potential attack on this site with a worm or exploit script so the Security System stopped the script.

If you can see this page after including a new MOD into your board or after clicking on a link please contact the Board Administrator with this error message and a description what you have done before you could see this page, that the Admin has the possibility to fix the problem.

I get it anytime I post, let's see if this post will work...

Nick