6,000 pounds of Striper Bass caught Illegally

This person already made tons of commercial fishermen looking bad for next year with extra lower day pay their catches.

I wondering what they will response something like this?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 05531.html

what's your thoughts?

This is makes me :@:@:@ .

I do enjoying to catch them. However, if I don't need to keep them, I tend to released them back.

Yeah, I know! :@

I saw those like couple weeks ago. I don't even understand why people kept allow the trawlers to catch striper bass. They are quite easy catch as largemouth bass in lake or ponds except it is at ocean.

I mean, it is not that hard to catch that amount of striper bass for commercial quota on rod/reel method.

:@:@:@ This is major impact to everyone!

I wonder how striper bass season will be at this summer at NY and Mass? Probably it is not good. :( They killed the future for our kids to have fun to able to catch something. Now, look like they have to work harder to able find one.

I have went into several captain boats in Mass, They told me they was catching marlin or swordfish on the beach, they showed me the pictures. I cannot image how huge jealous that I am right now. But this is exactly why trawlers put millions of fishes into extinct.

Now, Government wondered what wrong with fish that being extinct recently that they just did nothing about it? That's absurd! :no: Government is definitely sucks! They need to set up more rules about culling the fishes.

Yeah, but it is very wrong to wait that long. Scientists already said they was on brink of extinction soon at several years ago along with Bluefin Tuna and Atlantic Cod with overpopulation fishing. Now, they want to study about it. I think there is something up out there. I guess, I have to wait until someone found out about something about that situation. Sucks to waiting for that! :no: