Conesus this Saturday

heading to conesus this saturday to try and get into some esox in front of my aunts house which is the next cove south of the launch...anyone gonna be out there this weekend? Im new to ice fishing so I dont know where the pike or tigers are going to be this late into the winter, have they moved into open water relating to any weeds that are left? deep? shallow? Any input would be nice and if youre going to be out there let me know!

I'm sure there is, just a question of how far out the safe ice extends. should be pretty good now though. just be careful on the way out...check it often to be safe. think i saw on the shanty that people have ben going out from the launch for a bit now. might read through the thread there

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

thanks nitro...hopefully i get into them there is an awesome point/deep hole surrounded by a nice weedned right out in front not 30 yards from shore where we do well on them in the open water season im hoping we can get a few...u gonna be out there by any chance? just look for the guy with a few tip ups passing the tmie waiting for flags by casting bucktails with my musky rod wishing it were open water season haha

didnt catch anything! idk why, we worked probably 500 yards of ice and drilled 30+ holes and nothing! frustrating to say the least...the north end was a zoo when we drove by it so I dont want to know how many big girls were laying on the ice. I wonder if their foodsource is taking a hit, you see panfish carried out of there by the thousands I have to think that they take a huge hit I know there are a lot of them in there but that many??