Wanna be a Wilson Harbor Invitational Observer?

All teams must supply their own observer for the tournament. If anyone is interested in becoming one its an excellant chance to learn the ins and outs of Salmon Trolling. There are some great rides out there leave your name and number here and check back often! And hey we even have some great prizes for you guys too! Its coming quick time to get planning!

Is there another way to sign up as an observer ? I do not want to leave my name and phone number on a public message board. It is an open invitation for any id thief or other sort of scammer to steal yet another piece of information that they should not have access to.

Guy's I'd be interested in being an observer ... think it'd be a great chance to watch and learn. Problem is coming from Toronto I'd have to stay overnight because the manditory meeting at 7PM friday and then back by 5:30am on Saturday.

Are there any hotels with deals on that weekend?

Let me know if anyone is in need and I'll start the negotiations with the boss!

[email protected]

Craig

i would be vary interested in being a observer i would be coming from pa would love to be a part of such a great event 570-499-7848 i will also be at the lotsa on sunday give me a call maybe we can meet there and make plans thanks in advance JERRY MCDERMOTT ::yes EMAIL; [email protected] YAHO GOT A RIDE!!!

• 2 weeks later...