Lotsa

I thought Karen was sending it last week....see how you are :rofl::rofl:

I'll call you this weekend to remind you Gary, but don't forget the door prizes !! Like 10 packages...was that the number Tim?

The LOTSA show is definitly a must. I have a 7 hr drive, but wouldn't miss it! All the vendors do a great job!!

Got it, Goat Peckers are in. Lots of great stuff. Check out the glow on the new beads we had the mold made and beads in Penn so we are the only ones with those and the UV M dew and UV beads. Only sending a couple kits but you can sure change up a ton of your old flies to give them a whole new look. I think the Green dot and ily stool should be must haves. Tim door prizes will be in there you have to get them from Rod who has agreed to wear BW boy shorts in the booth, BW

Boy shorts are like the UFC ring girls wear, NICE ROD!!!

Rod who has agreed to wear BW boy shorts in the booth, BW

Oh boy...I don't remember agreeing to that in our conversation Gary :P ...I'd never make my Lake O buddies endure such a sight :$

I did ask BW for some 11" white paddles with pearl fishscale tape. Best 11" ever...IMHO...He's sending some to the show :yes: Like everything...first come first serve so get there early.

• 3 weeks later...