looking for cannon digitroll parts top control pad

At Captain's Cove, we can order Cannon parts for you. Our prices are competitive with those you will find online and you don't have to pay the shipping and handling, unless of course, you want us to ship the parts to you. And better yet, you can help support a local local tackle shop rather than an online big box store. If the parts are no longer available, Cannon will let me know.

If you would like me to try to find these parts for you, please send me a PM and I will get you an quote.

~ Michele

Captain's Cove Resort, Inc.

http://www.fishcaptainscove.com/

[email protected]

585-682-3316

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bob,

I have 2 of them that I converted to run manual like a MAG 10. You have to buy mechanical counters "my main frames were already groved to except them" and 2 reversing switches " center off, momentary down, latched up" which I bought locally at Unicorn Electronics to save $. You just need to drill a hole for the new switch and wire it proper.If I remember right it cost $77 to do 2 of them. I got the cannon parts from fish307 . Erabbit may also have input on how to make them have auto up stop as well though you may need to purchase a PC board.

Dear Cannon users,

I have one new in the package Cannon PC shortstop board & kit. $35.00 plus postage. ...P.S. Cannon will not sell you a shortstop kit. This one was purchased by me just before they changed ownership.

Respectfully submitted,

Jet Boat Bill

Webster, NY

• 1 month later...

i have a older digitroll thats works good with 5 ft boom im selling for 325.or bo things im looking for are 3 rod holders for planer board fishing and line counter reels for partial or total trade shoot me a pm